4-Dinner

*So the picture^ is what Emily looks like. Just incase you guys couldn't picture her*

"Dinners done!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs.

Justin, Carly and I stood up and headed downstairs. We were all in Carly's room helping her set it up.

When we got downstairs we walked through the living room and into the dining room. My mom had already set up the dining room amd it looked pretty good. There was a medium sized dark brown rectangular wooden table with 6 chairs placed around it. Justin and I sat next to eachother on one side while Carly and my mom sat across from us.

"What's for dinner?" Carly asked my mom.
"Tacos!" She said happily
"Oooo" Carly said
"I freakin love tacos" Justin whispered to me.
We both laughed and my mom said "Dig in!"

The table was set up so that all of the toppings were right there. We all made our tacos and started eating.

We didn't talk much during dinner because well, tacos.

"Thanks for the awesome dinner" Justin said to my mom while grabbing his plate and going to the sink.
"Oh you're welcome!" She replied "but you really don't have to do that." she said gesturing to the plate he was about to wash.
"Oh it's really no problem" he smiled and continued washing it.

We all helped clean up from dinner and then I walked Justin home. We got outside and it was getting dark out, we started walking.

"Thanks for helping us out today" I smiled at Justin.
"No problem" He said "it was fun."
"I'm really glad I met you," I said "I don't know how I would get through this move without a friend."
"Well, I'm glad to help" he chuckled "here, give me your phone he said."

I handed him my phone and he typed something in.

"I put my number in your phone so you can text me whenever." He said
"Okay cool" I said
"Well um, this is my house." He said pointing to a big white house.
"Oh.." I said turning to face Justin.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck we hugged. We started to pull away and then we stopped. I looked into his beautiful green eyes and he looked into mine. Suddenly our lips smushed together and we were kissing. I moved my hands to grab his face and he wrapped his tighter around my waist pulling me closer to him.

We pulled away I couldn't help but smile. He had a goofy grin on his face that I'm sure matched mine.

"So, uh. Ill talk to you later" He said turning around and walking into his house.

I started walking away and once I heard his door close I did a little jump in the air. I cant believe that he just kissed me.

*Justin's POV*
I walked into the house with a huge grin on my face. I jumped in the air and started doing a little victory dance. Just then I heard footsteps running down the stairs.

"Dude!" Danny said comming down the stairs.
"What!" I said in the same tone of voice he used.
"Dude!" He said again "you just kissed that girl!"
"What?" I said.
"Don't try to hide it! I saw you!" He said again.
"Fineee" I whinned " I did." I smiled.
"You go man!" He said high fiving me.
"So are you guys like dating?" He asked.
"No, er I don't think so" I said
"Well good luck man." He said turning away and walking up the stairs.

I walked up the stairs and into my room. I collapsed on my bed and sighed happily. I fell asleep smiling.