7-Dysphoria

*Emily's POV*
I woke up still wrapped up in Justin hug. I reached over and grabbed my phone to check the time, 8:47pm.

"Justin" I whispered "Justin, its getting pretty late, you might need to go home"

He started moving and he groaned signaling that he didnt want to get up.

"Justin," I whined "I don't want you to get in trouble.."

He opened his eyes and started to sit up.

"What time is it?" He asked in a deep sleepy voice, damn thats hot.
"Its 8:49" I said
"Ughhhh" He groaned and rolled over "Well I guess I'm gonna go" he sighed, standing up.
"Okay" I whined "Hey, thanks for today." I said.
"It's really no problem" He smiled, leaving my room.

Oh my gosh, I really like this boy.

*Justin's POV*
I stood up and walked out of Emily's room. I shut her door and walked downstairs letting myself out. I walked home and once I was in my bedroom I sighed and slid down to the floor. Man I really like this girl and I would totally ask her out if it wasn't for.. you know. I don't think she would still even want to be a part of my life anymore if she found out. I got up and stood in front of the mirror. I took off my shirt and looked into the mirror. I sighed and put my shirt back on. What am I going to do?

I walked over to my bed and layed down.

I heard my phone buzz so I looked at it and saw a bunch of notification, oh darn I haven't been on social media in 2 whole days. I guess I better post something.

I opened the camera on my phone and took a picture.

I clicked on intagram amd uploaded the picture. I captioned it 'Sorry I haven't been to active lately I've been feeling really dysphoric lately. Im sorry guys I'll try to post as much as I can♥"

I posted it and started hearing buzzes. I looked at the picture and it already had 203 likes and 42 comments.

"Awh I'm sorry Justin"
"I hope you feel better Justin!♥"
"Take as much time as you need! We love you♥"

I love how supportive and awesome my fans are. I turned off my phone and closed my eyes.

*Sorry for the short chapter but I just have a lot going on with school right now, but I will try to update more, I promise that I will update 3 times a week ATLEAST. Thank you guys for reading! Please comment and vote!💗💗*