14-Insta

I threw off my pants and decided to sleep in just my underwear and Justin's hoodie. I climbed under my covers and drifted off to sleep.

*Justin's POV*
I walked back to my house in silence, I couldn't help but smile. Emily is so great, I really like her. She was so good about the whole trans thing too, I can't believe she didn't even care! She's definitely a great girl and I have to do whatever I can to keep her.

*Emily's POV*
I woke up to the sun blazing through my window and shining in my eyes. I sat up and stretched, I realized I was still wearing Justin's hoodie, I smiled thinking back on last night. Justin is so great, I really like him. I grabbed my phone and saw a bunch of notifications... "hmmm..?" I thought to myself. I opened Instagram because that's where most of the notifications where from.

I scrolled down to and apparently I was tagged in a picture that had a bunch of likes and comments. I opened it to a picture of Justin and I walking home last night, some girl with the username 'Jay_beast_fam' posted it.
*Shameless self promo😂 go follow my insta fan page*

There were 43,515 likes and 3,018 comments. What?! The caption read 'Justin's New Girl??😍😍
@ justinblake  #jaysquadaf #justinblake #ourfamilytag'

Just then I heard a knock on my door. I ran down the stairs still really confused. The person in the door banged multiple times, they sounded panicked. I quickly ran and opened the door.

"Justin?" I asked confused.