8-Musical.ly

*Justin's POV*
I woke up and grabbed my phone. I saw a bunch more notifications on Instagram and Musical.ly and a few texts. I opened the texts and saw one from Danny.

Danny- Hey man, I saw your insta post, are you okay?
Me- Eh, I'm feeling a little better. It's just that I really like Emily and I'm scared that if I tell her I'm trans she won't accept me. I just wish I was born a boy.
Danny- Emily is great. I can tell she really likes you and she isn't gonna care that you're trans. She likes you bro, just go for it.
Me- You know what? You're right. I'm gonna tell her and if she's okay with it I'm gonna ask her out.
Danny- Yes! Good luck!

I started to text Emily.

Me- Hey Em do you wanna maybe do something today? Taco Bell?
Emily- Duh! Of course I wanna go to Taco Bell.
Me- Okay I'll pick you up in 20 minutes😂
Emily- Sounds food. I mean good😂

I smiled as I read the texts, she is so funny and adorable.

I got up and went to my closet to find some clothes for today. I picked out my black Trap Nation shirt and a pair of blue jeans.

*Emily's POV*
I jumped out of bed and went to my closet to find an outfit for today. I grabbed a pair of ripped high waisted blue skinny jeans and a white crop top that says "Thug Life" on it in black letters.

I threw on the clothes and went to the bathroom to fix my face. I threw on some mascara and clear lipgloss. I decided to straighten my hair and leave it down.

I looked at my phone and saw that the time was 10:41. Justin should be here any minute now so I went downstairs and sat on the couch and clicked on musically while I waited for him.

I saw a Tyler Brown musically and I like the sound so I recorded a musically to it, just making funny faces not really trying, and then saved it to my privates so I could use the sound later. I scrolled through and decided to see where my favorite musers were on the leaderboard.

1.Jacob Sartorious

"Of course." I thought to myself as I rolled my eyes and scrolled down further.

2.Justin Blake
3.Loren B

waIT A SECOND DID THAT JUST SAY JUSTIN BLAKE?? I scrolled back up and clicked "Justin Blake" I clicked on his most recent musically. It was Justin. I went back at looked at his followers. Holy butt is he famous?!

Just then I heard a knock on my door and I got up and saw Justin. I stood there frozen.

"Uh, Emily are you okay?" He asked giggling.
"Uh huh" I whispered as I shook my head up and down.
"No seriously Em, what's up?" He asked.
"Is this you?" I asked holding up my phone, already knowing the answer.
"Oh." He said, his face went white like he saw a ghost.

*Justin's POV*
"Is this you?" Emily asked, holding up a phone with my Musical.ly account on the screen.

Oh crap. She found my Musical.ly. What if she found out that I'm trans. Omg omg omg. What am I gonna do!?

"Uh, yeah that's me." I said nervously.
"Woah, you're like famous?" She asked.
"I mean, kinda I guess." I responded.
"Wow, that's so cool." She said.

Huh? She isn't mad? She must not have found out yet, that's good.

I sighed in relief "Yeah" I chuckled "so um, are we gonna eat or what?" I asked her casually.
"Yep." She answered and we both walked out to the door and I started driving to Taco Bell.

I am so nervous for this. I'm gonna tell her today. What if she doesn't accept it? What if she doesn't accept me? What if she hates me?