6-Memories

*Emily's POV*
I woke up and felt an arm on my back. I looked up and saw that Justin was still here. I smiled and rested my head back on his chest. I know I only just met Justin but I really like him. He makes me feel safe. Even happy, something I haven't felt since my dad died. My dad and I were really close, my mom was always away on buisness and my sister and I were always with our dad. Even when we weren't doing anything special he would always spend time with us. I remember that we always played poker together outside on the front porch all the time and I would always win, of course he would let me, that is until I turned about 13, then I really just beat him. I remember that he hated the game Monopoly, but he always played it with me when I asked him too. He always bought us what we needed and somehow found money to get us what we wanted, even if he didn't have it. I couldn't have asked for a better father.

As I was thinking of my dad tears started to build up in my eyes. I sniffled and closed my eyes trying to fight back the tears. Justin started moving and he looked down at me.

"Emily are you okay?" He asked, sitting up and facing me.
"Yeah I was just thinking about my dad." I said wiping the tears with the bottom of my shirt.
"Oh I'm sorry.." He said, wrapping me up in a hug.

He hugged me tightly and I hugged him back. He slowly leaned back and kept hugging me. I stayed there safe in his arms until I drifted back to sleep.

*Justin's POV*
I sat there hugging Emily tightly. I couldn't stop thinking about her, she's on my mind all the time. I like her a lot, she's gorgeous, funny and just amazing in every way. Sitting here hugging her is making me so happy, I want her to be mine.

*Sorry for the short chapter, the next one will be longer! Also if you guys have any ideas or something you want me to put in the story comment or DM me. Thankss♥♥*