Chapter 13:

There is then a short knock on the door and we freeze but the person comes in despite my warning. Then they just stop and stare. I huff and roll my eyes before giving Kayden one last peck on the lips and then getting up off both him and the bed.

Picking up my shirt from the dresser, I stand in my bra alone, right in front of Jayden. Looking behind him, I see both Mackenzie and Lucas, who I did not notice before.

"Don't come in means don't come in. And next time, you need to do more than knock before you barge in- all of you." Then I push past each of them as I go back downstairs to the kitchen for the long awaited food. And did I mention that I still have that lacy bra on and that all the boys are looking at me as my almost naked boobs brush against them?

Well, they are- all of them. So I snap my fingers. "My eyes are up here and if you want a place in my gang, don't barge into my room ever ever EVER again!" Then storm off into the kitchen.

By the time I have reached the fridge, my shirt had been put back on. I sigh as I open it and see why Kayden was having trouble finding food. There is hardly anything in there.

I mean, it's like Jayden doesn't shop- he probably doesn't.

"JAYDEN! COME DOWN HERE!" I shout out, not bothered to find out where he is and walk there.
"COMING!.... Where are you?" I hear him right in the hallway near the kitchen so I lower my voice slightly. "In the kitchen."

He walks in and sees me. As he looks at me, he blushes and transfers his gaze to the kitchens white tiled floors.

"Look, Maddy.... I am really sorry for barging in before and interrupting whatever was going on- the boys are sorry too. And, I know I shouldn't ask, but I am curious so I will ask anyway; are you and Kayden a 'thing'?"

I splutter a laugh. "I thank you for your apology, and I hope you have learnt your lesson now, but me and Kayden a 'thing'?" I start to crack up laughing. "No. we are not a 'thing' because Kayden likes someone, and to be honest, I think I may be starting to like someone too. But no, to answer your question plainly, no. We used to be but it got awkward because of my position and now we just use each other to let off some steam." He looks relieved and I decide to take advantage of it.

"Don't worry Jay...." I slowly walk up to him. "If you ever need to let off some of your own steam." I lean up and give him a lingering kiss on his cheek before finally pull away. "You need food so we will be going shopping- plus I need clothes. Be back down here and ready in 10 minutes or else." He nods frantically while still in a dazed state from my kiss- it seems to have a large effect on him. I chuckle and walk to my spare room to do my hair and grab some - or heaps - of money from my bag.

Within exactly ten minutes, I am waiting near the kitchen for Jayden and thinking to myself.
I still haven't let of any steam. Maybe I can do it while I am shopping with Kayden? Hmmm. I will work it out later.

I stop when Kayden comes in and pushes me to the wall. "I was really looking forward to that before those boys interrupted so I guess I will have to make up for it then, won't I?" He stated before slamming his mouth to mine in a mn aggressive fashion and I automatically kiss back without having to think about it.

After no more than 2 minutes of an aggressive make-out session, a throats clears and Jayden interiors for the second time. "Can we go to the shops now?" He just interrupted for a second time. I will have to punish him for that.

I just have to think of how I can punish him while enjoying myself at the same time.... hmmm, this will be fun- very, very fun!