Chapter 19:

Happy Boxing Day everyone! And Happy New Years (for in 2 days)!

When I got home, the bed was calling my name, and who would say no? I mean, it was literally calling out my name.

"Mad! Mad! Mad! Come to your bedroom!"

See?! Calling my name!

"Ok, Guys.... I am coming up in a sec! Just getting a glass of water!"

I do just that and then make my way to the bedroom, tired from just walking up the stairs.

What? I did just fight, you know! I have at least some stamina! And why did they bother calling me up to my room anyways? I was obviously going to go there to sleep because it was late. Hmph.

Walking down the hallway, I stop at my door which is closed. Before I open it though, I take a sip out of my cup of water, then grab the door knob and turn it.

The door swings open and my eyes go straight to all the boys sitting up on my bed.

At least they are all getting along with Kayden....

Something jumps up on my leg and I kick it away, giving a surprised squeal but as I do so, I hear a small yelp coming from the foot next to me. Looking down, I am shocked.

"Awww! It is so cute! Look at it!" I exclaim and bend down to pat the excited dog. (Picture on top of chapter.) It is black with a little bit of white. The boys tell me that it is a Cavoodle.

ITS SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!

Haha. I love the Despicable Me movies. They have the feels.

"Oh! Oh! Can I name it? Can I name it please? Pleeeeeease?" I can't stop squirming around and patting the dog constantly.

Kayden replies with a laugh. "Of course. None of us wanted to name it because we knew you would want to name it something ridiculous. So go ahead."

"Hmmm. I am going to name him.... (comment what I should call him)"

Mackenzie groans. "Noooo. I wanted to call him Woofer." Then he looks at Jayden. "Because that is better than what you thought. You wanted to call him 'Max'. Like, that is just sooo boring! Totally boring. Right Lucas?"

Lucas doesn't respond. He is too busy taking a nap on my bed. That reminds me of how tired I am. "Everyone out of my room. But don't wake Lucas up. I want to do that later." I smirk cheekily. "Oh, and take the puppy too. You guys have to look after him at night until he is toilet trained 'cause he ain't pooping on my nice bed covers or on my clean carpet! Now, shoo shoo!"

I literally pus the three of them out the door, along with the dog before closing it quietly as to not wake up Lucas.

While he is asleep, I speedily and quietly get ready for bed and get changed into my pj's, wondering the whole time what the funniest way I can wake up Lucas is, and if I will be able to tease him about it later.

My wicked smile starts to grow on my face the more good ideas pop into my amazing head.

*que evil laugh*
"Mwah ha haaaaa"
*end evil laugh*

Authors note:

1.
Comment how you want me to wake him up and I will take ideas into consideration!

2.
Comment what you think I should name the dog. It is a boy. What it looks like is up top (or beside, whatever.)

3.
Like - Comment - Vote - Follow
(Follow for a follow!)

Bye everyone! I hope everyone had a good Christmas and Boxing Day! See you next chapter!

Xx - Charlie, your Author.