Before we begin....

Would just like to say that these are all my own ideas (with the exception of anything someone may have emailed me to incorporate) and if you feel that I have copied someone else's idea, to bring it up with me first before doing anything drastic.

I am only saying this because I have seen a fair few stories being reported and deleted because someone has felt like the author had copied other work. If you are one of those people, please don't. Just don't.

And please don't assume that just because we may have similar themes or characters, etc. it does not mean that we copied. On Wattpad there are so many stories that may sound alike because so many people are writing stories and gathering inspiration and ideas from all the other authors out there.

I love all of my readers and hope you all can understand my reason for posting this. THANKYOU for all your support and kind words, they mean the world and inspire me to keep writing and getting better at a skill I may not be the best at. Your support is a huge part of the reason I actually publish my stories, so thank you!

You are all amazing and thanks again for some of the great comments I have received throughout publishing this story! All your kind words go straight to the heart and there is nothing better than looking down at my phone/computer and smiling at a great comment or a list of notifications saying that someone has liked all of my chapters in one go or has started following me, so I really appreciate it.

Thanks again all,
Charlie, your grateful author.