Chapter 2

It had been almost a month since I had last talked to Jacob. I was still pretty ticked off at how he acted and I was sure that he was still pretty ticked off at how I left things. I wanted to confront him and tell him that no matter what I was with Jasper, but from previous encounters I knew that he wouldn't listen to me.
   "Avery". The tone of concern in his voice startled me out of my daze.
   "It was just Charlie". I lied to him. I hated not telling him, but if I even mentioned Jacobs name he would get upset and I didn't want to do that to him. 
   "Are you sure?" He questioned me. I nodded my head as I reached for my bag.
  "Yeah". I lied again. "He...umm was just checking up on me. Seeing if everything was okay with wedding stuff". He nodded.
   "I thought your father didn't care for this sort of thing?"
I sighed. "He doesn't. He...was checking in for Renee. You know how my mom can be. I swear Alice could be her daughter more over then me and Bella". Jasper laughed at my last comment.
  "Can I ask you something?" He kissed my cheek. "Anything". He replied.
   "I want to visit La Push tomorrow". I knew that as soon as my request left my mouth I wish I hadn't said anything. I could see in his amber colored eyes that he was pissed. And I couldn't blame him.
  "What for?" He demanded. I sighed.
  "It's not for Jacob". I added as I could see his angry subsiding a little bit. "I want to spend some time with Seth and see how's he doing after the fight with the Volturi". I replied. Me and Seth had been getting along really well since since Jacob pissed me off. Seth felt somehow responsible, but I told him that he wasn't. Seth had just wanted to see his friend happy and I didn't blame him for that.
   "Alright. I'll drive yo-"
   "No". I blurted out interrupting. He glared at me. "I mean you don't have to. I rather just drive myself. And besides you haven't let me use my car in forever since you keep picking me up and driving me everywhere". I smiled.
   "Fine. I trust you Avery and I know Seth wouldn't do anything to upset you. I trust him as well". I breathed a sigh of relief.
   "Thank you. I'll call you as soon as I get back to Charlie's. I want to spend some time with him and Sue before things get too crazy". I added. Sighing he reached for my lips.
   "Our wedding is not for another two months". He reminded me. I groaned. 
   "Yeah, but two months turn into one then weeks and then finally a day!" He sighed and pulled my into arms. "Are you regretting agreeing to marry me?" Jasper asked me out of nowhere. I glanced up and him and shook my head.
  "Of course not Jasper!" I stated firm. "I'm just nervous". He kissed me and smiled back as he lifted his lips from mine. Just inches away from my lips he spoke.
"Avery you have nothing to be nervous about for you will be the most beautiful bride that I or anyone else has led eyes on". Jasper was a really charmer. I'll give him that, but he always did know how to cheer me up. Whether that be him really talking or his ability to inflict certain emotions I didn't know. However in this moment I knew that he was genuine.
   "I doubt I'd be the most beautiful bride if I trip over my dress and fall flat on my face". I mumbled. He laughed.
   "You will not fall, but if by chance you do I'll catch you in my arms and never let you go". He grinned. Looking up at him a yawn escaped my mouth.
   "It's getting late Avery. You should sleep".
  "Only if you let me sleep in your arms". I smiled up at him.
    "Always". He said as he leaned in and kissed my forehead.

I love writing scenes between Avery and Jasper. They are just so cute to write about I can't even. Lol. Ahh writing their wedding scene is going to be my favorite thing ever!