Chapter 9

Leaving the Volturi and returning back to our hotel Jasper didn't say a single word to me. He must have been still upset and frustrated with what Aro had said to us and I couldn't have blamed him. Bella wasn't happy either and I really didn't know what I felt.
On one hand I was just relived to back out of that dark place, but I was still on edge from how things went down. Aro had seen that I was going to have a rare gift and he told us to make preparations for me to become a vampire. And to be honest I was kinda pissed off. Jasper and I hadn't even been married yet and already we were ordered to make preparations for something else! It was rather rude if I did say so myself.
As we unlocked the door Jasper sighed and went over to his bag.
"Jasper I-" I couldn't bring myself to finish my sentence. I just grabbed my pjs and ran into the bathroom. Several minutes passed before I heard a knock on the door. I didn't move. I couldn't bring my body too.
"I'm sorry Avery". Jasper apologized from the other side of the door. "I brought you into my world without asking how you felt about it".
"I should have never done that". I urged my body forward and slammed the door open. Then I reached out and pulled my body into his. I felt him wrap his arms around me. "I love you so much". I said. I felt his lips engulf mine as we neared the bed.
"Avery". He whispered. "We shouldn't". I sighed and pulled away. "I know". He lifted me onto the bed and laid down beside me.
"I want your first time to be perfect. That's why I want to wait until after we're married". He said kissing my forehead.
"You sound so old fashioned". I giggled. He wrapped his arms around me.
"Well I am over a hundred years old". He smirked.
"I know, but you still hadn't aged a day". He grinned and kissed me. "Flattering with me will get you nowhere". He joked. I blushed at his comment.
"But nothing will never compare to your timeless beauty Mrs. Cullen". I blushed even deeper and burred my face into his chest.
"I love you". Jasper replied. I smiled.
"I love you".

~One week late~

Our time in Volterra had come and passed. And both me and Jasper were glad to be out of there. Aro had given us a lot to think about and do and I knew that the next few months were going to interesting to say the least.
I had Jasper drop me off at Charlie so I could grab more of my things to bring to our house in the woods. Glancing up at the old house I spotted Jacobs's bike. Oh no. I instantly knew why he was here and I didn't want to talk about it, With him of all people. Shaking my head I walked up to the house. Just as I as about to go in the front door was slammed open and in front of me stood a tall Jacob Black. "Where were you?" He growled.
"You really want to know?" He nodded his head. I sighed.
"I-I was out of town with Bella. Didn't my dad tell you?" I lied.
"Yeah he did". He snickered then glared at me. "I just didn't believe him". I sighed.
"Jacob I'm telling the truth. Me and Bella went out of town for a sisterly vacation". I lied again.
"I don't believe you!" He growled again. I rolled eyes at him. "Then maybe you just leave!" I ordered him. He grabbed onto my left arm pulling me closer to him.
"Don't go Avery". I shook my head at him and sighed.
"Let go Jacob". His grip tightened.
"Then don't go". I shook my head again and again his grip tightened. The pain my arm was feeling needed to stop. I ripped my arm from his grasp and hugged it close to my chest.
"I'm sorry". He growled underneath his breath.
"Jacob I went out of town with Bella. Im telling the truth". I barked at him. He shook his head.
"If your not going to tell me the truth then I'll go ask Bella instead". Jacob muttered running off.
"JACOB". I shouted as he disappeared from my vision.