Chapter 8

Here it is folks! Volturi chapter. I hope you guys like it.

Taking a car to the Volturi we stepped out of it and entered the large tan stone building. Jasper had ushered me to stay close to him and I did. As we walked further into the building two vampires with red eyes walked up to us. The blonde haired girl looked over at, who must have been her brother then at me.
   "I see that you followed through. Aro is waiting for you". She said with no emotion. Both her and her brother turned on their heels and we followed them into a large throne room with three black chairs sitting at the front of the room. However only one of them was full. I gasped as the man with long black hair turned to face us. He grinned and stepped up from his chair.
   "Ah Bella it's a pleasure to see you again". The man who I assumed was Aro greeted my sister. He zoomed over to her and grabbed her hand. I remember Carlisle explaining to me how Aro would touch your hand to see what you were thinking or what was running through your mind. He also mentioned that he could sense people's gifts if they were going to have one or not.
I noticed Aro glancing over at me. "Ah and I see that you brought young Avery". Aro grinned and moved over to me. "It's a pleasure to meet you young Avery". He held out his hand. I looked up and Jasper as he put his hands on my shoulders.
   "It's okay Avery". I sighed and sat my hand in Aro's. He took it his fingers and wrapped them around my hand. I didn't know what was going to happen. Alice had seen me becoming a vampire. So was Aro going to see that? If so would he see me with an ability or would I be just an ordinary vampire?
   "I see!" His grin widened making me more uncomfortable. "You are indeed quite special my dear".
   "I am?" I questioned him. He nodded.
   "Yes my dear. You will have a gift that I have not seen in over a thousand years". He replied. I gulped and looked up at Jasper. He tried to smile, but I knew that he was scared for me. For both of us. Jasper had told me that Aro would try to persuade those with unique abilities to join his coven and that he had tried to do that with both Edward and Alice. I also knew that I didn't want to be in his coven.
   "W-What is it?"
   "Why my dear you can manipulate others gifts and use them to your advantage". Aro said. I sighed and once again glanced up at Jasper. He was in shock.
   "What does it mean?" Bella asked for me. Aro smiled. "Your sister, lovely Bella can use others abilities and manipulate them to do what she desires". He explained to us. Bella tensed up glancing up at me. I shook my head and whispered "I'm sorry", to her.
    "You should be honored my dear. This is a rare gift and the Cullen's are lucky to have you among their coven". He added.
   "Ah I see that we also have a wedding on our hands do we not?" Jasper nodded his head. "My congratulations young Jasper to you and your beautiful fiancé". I tired to smile, but found no use.
    "Thank you Aro". Jasper replied.
"However what intrigues me more is that she is Bella's sister. It would seem that both you, Bella and your sister have been drawn to the Cullen's perfection and I for one applaud you young Avery".
I gasped. "Me? Why me?" I said ushering forwards to him. "I'm nothing special!"
A quite annoying chuckled escaped from Aro's perfectly crafted lips.
   "Oh my dear how wrong you are". I raised an eyebrow at him. What was he talking about? What was so special about me? At least to him?
   "I don't understand?"
   "You see young Avery even after you learned that your sister was marrying a vampire and wanted to become one herself you did not run in fear or talk Bella out of it. That is quite an interesting story".
Aro turned his attention away from me to Jasper.
   "What's an even more delicious story is that you fell for one of our kind as well". Aro added making Jasper's grip on me tighten. I could sense that Aro was making Jasper feel uneasy and I mimicked his uneasiness.
   "So, when is the wedding to take place?" Aro asked me and Jasper.
   "In two months time". Jasper replied back still tensed up. Aro smiled and looked over at me. "Excellent!" I sighed. "The sooner she is joined with you the sooner preparations for her transformation can begin". Aro replied. I couldn't bring myself to look up at Jasper. I didn't want to see the regret and sadness that was upon it. I knew how he felt about me becoming a vampire and he wasn't on board with it.
I hadn't really thought much about it until more recently. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him and if becoming a vampire was what I had to do then I would. I would die for him if I had too. I loved him with all that I was.

I wanted this chapter to be longer, but I kinda wrote this chapter fast so I didn't write it too long.