Chapter 18

Face claim for Josh is Jason Cook who used to be on the TV soap opera Days of our lives.

That afternoon with Jasper and Bella's permission I went back over to Charlie's to check up on him. Pulling into the drive way I saw that his car was gone and that Jacob Black was sitting on my old front porch. Closing the door behind me I grinned up at him. As I got closer to the house he stood up.
"Hey you". I said as he wrapped me into a hug. I hugged him back.
"Hey yourself". He said. Pulling away from his warm body heat I opened the door.
"You wanna come in? I could use the company". Before I could even finish my sentence he was already inside my house. "Okay never mind". I mumbled under my breath as I shut the door behind us.
"So how are you doing after all that?" Jacob asked me. Sitting down on the couch I sighed. He flopped down next to me.
"I've been better. I have my ex who is now a bloody thirsty vampire trying to take me back and my fiancé who is also a vampire trying to protect me". I choked. Jacob put his arm around me.
"Just another normal afternoon in Forks". He joked. I rolled my eyes.
"Haha your so funny Jake". He sat up and grinned.
"You called me Jake". He beamed.
"Yeah so?"
"You haven't called me Jake since we were little kids". He said. I shook my head.
"What-" just then we both heard a large thump coming from up stairs. Jacob and I ran to the stairs. "Stay here Avery". He ordered me running up the steps.
After a few minutes of silence I cried out as I saw Jacobs body rolling down the stairs. I dropped to my knees to check for a pulse. I sighed in relief.
"He's not dead yet Red". My eyes widened at the sound of Josh's voice at the top of the stairs. As he descended the stairs I reached into my bag for my phone.
Grabbing ahold of my arms he grinned. "Oh I wouldn't do that if I were you red". He grinned.
"Let go of me". I ordered him.
"Oh I don't think so".
"What are you doing here?" I glared at him.
"I'm just here to collect what is mine".
"My family told you to get lost".
He brought me up against his chest.
"There not your family and they never will be". Those were the last words I heard before I blacked out.

~~~

After what seems like an eternity I slowly began to open my eyes and found that I was in a somewhat dark room. The only light source was the light coming in from the window. As I tried to stand up I realized that my legs were chained to the wall that I was laying up against. Fiddling with them I heard a chuckle coming from out of the darkness.
"Comfortable red?" Josh said.
"Where am I?" I questioned him. He stepped out into the light and noticed that he was wearing a suit.
"Why your home of course Avery". He grinned answering me. I shook my head.
"This is not home Josh. Where's Jacob?" I demanded that he tell me. Jacob had nothing to do with this! He was an innocent victim thrown into my mess of a past life come back to haunt me.
"Don't worry. Your mutt is still alive. I left him back at Charlie's". He answered. I sighed. Thank goodness. Jacob was alive and safe. And hopefully the Cullen's would find him soon.
"He's not a mutt". I uttered to him. He snickered and rolled his eyes.
"Oh he smells like one. Why you would ever want to hangout with him I'll never understand". I laughed.
"There's a lot your not understanding. Like how I want you gone for good". I spat at him. He rolled his blood red eyes and kneeled down next to me.
"Sorry red that's not going to happen. You see from now on where ever I go you go". He snickered. I bared my teeth. Like hell I am.
"Your crazy if you-"
"I'm crazy if I what? Think your coming with me? Cause sorry to burst your bubble but you are".
"What?" I shouted. He smiled and grabbed my chin between his fingers.
"And to answer your question were not staying in Forks". He added. I broke my chin away from his grip.
"You can't!" I shouted back at him. "Josh this is my home!" I cried out.
"Well you can make a new home". He grinned. "With me". As he brought his lips closer to mine I pushed him away with my hands.
"No!" He grabbed onto my arm.
"You'll be sorry that you rejected me". He growled leaving the room. I buried my face in my knees and let the tears pour.

Man Josh is a huge dick. At least Jasper will get a good punch at him when he finds out that Josh kidnapped his fiancé.