Chapter 7

As we were landing Jasper shook me awake. Then we got off the plane and took a cab to our hotel. The flight was very long and Jasper knew that I needed some sleep so he asked for us to get a hotel for the night. Nobody disagreed with him so that's what we did.
Slipping into my pjs I glanced up at myself in the mirror. In just two short months I was going to be Mrs. Jasper Cullen I couldn't have been happier. I loved him with all being and I wanted to spend all my life with him. That I was certain of. I opened the bathroom door and walked over to the only bed that was in the room. I pulled back the curtains on the windows and glanced out at the world below us. It was so peaceful. And yet nobody knew what was right under their noses. I felt Jasper wrap his arms around my body and pulled me close to him.
    "I love you Mrs. Cullen". He whispered to me. I blushed and he kissed my hand.
   "I'm never going to get tired of you saying that". I smiled back.
   "Oh are you now?" A cheeky smile came across his face. I rolled my eyes and turned my head to face him. Then I leaned in and brushed my lips against his. He did the same as I heard my phone buzz. Jasper unwrapped from me and rushed over to it.
   "Who is it?" I asked. He stared up at me with a frown on his lips. I knew he didn't need to answer my question. I already knew who it was by his expression.
  "He needs to get lost". Jasper growled. I pulled my phone from his grasp so that he wouldn't crush it with his anger. I brought my hand up to his cheek.
   "Hey look at me". I pulled his eyes to me. "I love you and Jacob is not going to come between us, you know that right?"
   "I know. I just want him to stop causing you pain. It upsets me". Jasper sighed. I shook my head.
   "I know it does. It upsets me too, but as Bella told me he just needs time to get over me". I said to him. I knew that Jacob was going to get over me one day. How long it would take that I was uncertain of.

~

Jasper shook me awake the next morning. I sighed getting out of the bed and went over to my bag. As I looked through my clothes I let out a groan. Everything that had been packed in my bag was not mine. And I knew right away that Alice was to blame. I growled and just pulled out some random items and ushered myself into the bathroom. I laid the long sleeved olive green cami and gray t shirt on the rack.
Why couldn't Alice just pack my own clothes instead of something from her closet? She knew very well that I was not a fan of fancy items and I sweared that I had reminded her over and over again.
Letting out a sign of defeat I pulled off my pj shirt over my head and pulled the white one on. Then pulled the black leggings on and lastly I pulled the cami on.
I reached for my brush and ran it through my long red hair a few times before pulling it back into a half pony tail.
   "I swear I'll get Alice back for this!" I said walking out of the bathroom.
   "Avery you look wonderful". Jasper said looking at me up and down. I rolled my eyes and bit my lip. "Don't encourage her!" I begged him. Smiling he wrapped his arm around me as we exited the room. Moving closer towards the Volturi....

Next chapter is Volturi chapter. I'm excited to see how you guys like it.