Chapter 19

Dream
I was alone and lifeless. Cold and dying in the middle of the woods. The darkness of the night was beginning to cover me in a blanket of sorrow. I couldn't breath and I couldn't speak.
Standing a few feet away from me stood a figure. He was black as the night and yet he stood out from the blackness of the abyss. Stepping towards him he turned his face to me. And then I saw his white fangs. Long and filed with venom.
The scream that I wanted to come out didn't.
The movement of my feet wanting to run away didn't come.
I needed to run away from him, but I wouldn't move. My body wouldn't let me. The man zoomed over to me and reached for my neck. I wanted to scream, but as he bite into my neck nothing came and I felt the drips of blood pour down my face.
Dream ends
~
"What's wrong?" Josh rushed over to me. I shook my head. Why did he care?
  "Nothing". I snapped.
  "You screamed red something is defiantly wrong". Josh insisted. I rolled my eyes.
  "Like you care".
  "I love you Avery. Of course I care".
I shook my head. "If you really loved me then you would let me go and be with Jasper. He makes me happy and he treats me with respect". I pleaded with him.
  "I will never let you go. Your mine". He commanded me.
  "I'm not a piece of property Josh!" I shouted into his face.
   "I'm a human being with feelings". The tears began to stream down my face. He brought his hand up to my cheek.
   "You won't be for much longer!" He told me. I shook my head. What was he talking about? I was going on?
   "What are you talking ab-" Josh reached for my neck and bit into my skin. I screamed out in pain and fell to the ground. I felt like my whole body was on fire. I could feel the skin of body melting away into ash. The fire engulfed my body and all I could think about was Jasper and my sister. The memories that I had with them. The memories that I could have with them. I wanted to focus on just those happy memories, but all I could feel was the pain of the venom surging through my body. Continuing with the pain I was too busy to notice the form of a large light sandy wolf attacking Josh. Then fading in and out of consciousness I saw a pair of hands reach for me and I felt someone sucking the venom out of me. I could feel the pain slowly going away and before fading away I heard someone shout my name. Who it was I didn't know for I let the darkness take me...

One more chapter guys until book 2 is complete.