Chapter 5

"Hey Avs can you come downstairs?" Dad yelled up the stairs at me. I groaned and got out of bed. Without putting taking off my pjs first I stumbled down the stairs.
   "What's up dad?" I yawned.
   "Jacobs on the phone". As his name was spoken out loud I tensed up. I knew that he would try to reach me by calling Charlie. It was only a matter of time before he did. And I was dreading it. "Okay". He handed me the phone and I sighed.
    "Avery?"
~
    "Hey Jacob". I said into the phone.
~
    "It's so good to hear your voice. I really want to see you". I knew that wasn't such a good idea.
~
   "Jacob I didn't think I can".
~
   "You still won't listen, will you? Avery I want you to chose me". His mode had changed instantly.
~
   "I can't Jacob. I love him. You know that". I pleaded.
~
   "I'm so much better for you! I can give you so much more Avery. I bet he can't even kiss you without thinking about hurting you".
~
   "Jacob I told you I-"
~
   "No. I won't take no for an answer Avery". I shook my head. This was a mistake. I should have just told Charlie that I didn't want to talk to him.
~
  "Look Jacob, I'm sorry if you can't accept my choice. I love Jasper and nothing will change that. Goodbye". I handed Charlie back the phone and stormed up the stairs.
Pulling on some clothes I reached for my purse and phone.
"Where are you going?" Charlie asked me as I descended back down the stairs. I sighed and pulled my olive green sweater on. "To see Bella".
   "Okay. Is everything okay with Jake?" I sighed and looked away from him.
   "I know you like Jacob, dad, but-"
   "I'm sorry Kiddo".
"For what dad?"
   "I know Jake has feelings for you and he isn't taking no for answer. I just wish someone could through to him kiddo". Charlie said as he kissed my forehead.
   "Me too dad". I sighed. "Say hi to Bella and Alice for me".
Texting Jasper to pick me up I smiled. "Will do dad. Love you". I said stepping outside. Walking up to Jasper I brought my lips to his and he grinned.
   "What was that for?" He said wrapping an arm around my waist. "I just needed a distraction". He smirked then leaned in and kissed me back. His hand tracked up my back.
   "Then I'm happy to be of help beautiful". I bit my lip smiling.
~~~
   "How's was your trip to see Seth?" Jasper asked me getting out of the car. We stepped up to the Cullen house and I found Bella and Renesmee smiling back at me.
   "Great actually. It felt good to hangout with a member of the pack that wasn't always in my face about my so called "dangerous" life choices". I air quoted making Jasper laugh.
Walking inside Renesmee ran up to me and hugged me. She had gotten so big that I felt so small in comparisons to her.
   "Avery". She smiled wrapping her arms around my back.
  "Hey Renesmee. It's good to see you". I said. "Hey honey why don't go show Jasper what Alice has been working on for me". Renesmee smiled and grabbed Jasper's hand. Ushering him to Alice's room. Bella sighed and put a hand on my shoulder.
   "Edward told me about what happened over the phone with Jacob. He's really starting to get on my nerve". She replied.
   "Yeah you and my both. I just wished that he could understand my feelings. I love Jasper and that's never going to change".
   "That's the same thing I felt when he wouldn't listen to me about Edward. Jacob just needs time to get over you". Bella reminded me. I sighed and pulled my sweater off of me.
   "You'd think he'd learn by now". I said back.
   "How are things with you?" My sister asked me. I shook my head.
   "I'm alright. I Just want this whole wedding thing to get over with so I can just enjoy a life with Jasper". I replied. It was true. As much as I wanted to be married I also wanted to not be the center of attention again. I wasn't much for being in the spotlight and for the past month I had been. Against my wishes.
I knew that my marriage to Jasper was a big deal, but I didn't want it to be. I was marry the man I loved not the freaking king of France.
   "Avery.."
I sighed. "I'm sorry Bella. I'm just scared. You know how I feel about myself". She pulled me into a hug. "I know, but Jasper loves you with all his heart. No matter what your always going to be beautiful in his eyes". She reassured me. I smiled. Bella was the best sister in the entire world.
   "Whatever happened to my anti-social boring sister?" I joked. Bella rolled her amber honey eyes.
   "She fell in love with a vampire thats what happened". Bella smiled glancing down at her hands. I smiled. She really did love being a vampire with Edward. He was her everything as was her daughter. She had gone from not being able to fit into to having own family as a vampire. The funny thing was all she had to do was die to become happy.
    "Avery". I looked up to find Jasper staring at me with an intense look in his eyes. It almost looked as if he was upset or even scared about something. I knew that Bella had picked up on it too.
  "Jasper what is it?" Bella she said placing a hand on my arm.
   "Alice had a vision". He stated. I tensed up. This didn't look good. "What was it of?" I let out a breath I didn't know that I was holding back.
   "The Volturi wants to meet with us". He growled. Bella's grip on my arm grew tighter.
   "Why?" Jasper walked over to me and pulled me in his arms. Then he laid his lips on my forehead.
   "They want to welcome Avery into the family".

Ooh here comes the Volturi! I'm nervous about that chapter cause I'm not sure how well I'm going to channel Aro or the rest of them, but I'll do the best that I can. Hope you enjoyed  this chapter.