Chapter 20

Here it is the last chapter! I know it's really short, but I still hope you enjoy it.

I didn't know for how long I was out, but I knew that when I opened my eyes that I was in a hospital bed. My mom was sitting sleeping in a chair in the corner of the room while both Jacob and Seth were staring at me. I smiled up at Jacob. He smiled back.
   "You gave us quite a scare". He said. Seth nodded in agreement.
  "Yeah. I was pretty freaked out. I didn't want to lose my best friend". Seth replied. I smiled at him.
  "Well your stuck with me". He laughed at my comment.
   "Both of you are". I added.
   "What happened to Josh?" I asked them.
    "Your best friend here". Seth nudged Jacob. "Took care of him. He won't be bothering you anymore". Jacob rolled his eyes. I let out a small laugh.
  "Where's Jasper?" I questioned them both. Jacob sighed and Seth knew that it was his time to leave.
   I'll text you later". He said exiting the room.
      Jacob sat down on the bed. "Well after we both came to rescue you he sucked the venom out of your neck and then he...." Jacob hesitated as if he didn't want to tell me something. It was kind of unlike Jacob to hide things from me. Well expect for the whole part about being able to turn into a werewolf at will.
   "He what? Where is Jasper, Jake?" I questioned him sitting up in bed. Jacob put his hand over mine.
  "He's in Alaska. With the Denali's".

Yes I know I left it at a cliffhanger, but I felt like that was a good idea. Book 3 will be happening yes.