Chapter 15

After unpacking the last of my stuff in me and Jasper's room I went to the kitchen and made myself a bowl of cereal. It was my favorite late night snack to have. Especially when me and Bella were younger. Making my way into the closet I spotted both Alice and Jasper looking through my clothes.
  "What are you both doing?" I asked putting another spoonful of Cheerios into my mouth. Looking up from what he was doing Jasper smiled at me. I smiled back.
  "Well". Alice perked up. "If your going to be officially joining the family then we have to update your wardrobe". I rolled my eyes at her statement.
  "Really?" I said making Jasper laugh.
Alice frowned. "Yes. I will not have any unfashionable members in this family!" She stated firm. I let out a breath and turned away from them.
    "Whatever". I mumbled under my breath as I returned to the kitchen.
   "I'm sorry about Alice". Jasper said as he followed me.
   "She does whatever she wants anyways". I whispered crossing my arms over my chest.
  "A word of advice don't let her pack your suitcase for our honeymoon". Jasper suggested. I glanced up at him. "Why? What is she going to do?" I asked him.
   "Let's just say that Bella saw a lot more lace then she was used to". I groaned and shook my head.
   "Great. I'm doomed". I said slapping my hands down at my side. Jasper grinned and pulled me into his arms.
   "Oh on the contrary ma'am I think you'll be very irresistible in all that lace". Jasper smirked making me blush.
   "Your such a flirt". I replied to him.
   "You bring that out in me ma'am". Jasper smiled pulling me into a kiss.
   "And I love that I do". I kissed him back.
~~

Sorry about this chapter being short. It's just that the next chapter it kinda long so I wanted to break it up into smaller parts.