•One•

Warning: this story may contain foul language, daddy kinks, and maybe smut. Read at your own risk.

♩♩♩♩♩♩♩♩♩

Ars:
Hye, daddy ♡

Ars:
Dadddyyyy.

ImJaebum:
Who the fuck are you?!

Ars:
A person that will suck your dick.

ImJaebum:
Excuse me?

Ars:
Yes, you heard me daddy.

ImJaebum:
Girl, I don't have time for your sick joke so back off.

Ars:
Daddy, I'm not a girl.

Ars:
I've a dick.

Imjaebum:
DO YOU REALISE WITH WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO, FAG?

Ars:
Of course, daddy. Who doesn't know you? The most popular guy at the school, along with Choi Youngjae. Duhh.

ImJaebum:
So you know me, yet you're still flirting with me?

ImJaebum:
How dare you.

ImJaebum:
And don't you ever mention that guy's name. I'm allergic with him.

Ars:
Did I make you angry, daddy? I'm sorry. Just punish me, daddy!

ImJaebum:
Tell me who you are so I can beat you at the school tomorrow.

Ars:
No.

Ars:
It won't be fun if you know who am I, aren't it daddy?

ImJaebum:
I'm gonna find you.

Ars:
And I'm so ready.

♩♩♩♩♩♩♩♩♩♩♩

Ars:
Good morning, daddy.

Ars:
You look very sexy today, as always. Damn, I feel like I want to run my tongue on your body right now.

ImJaebum:
Fuck you, don't tell me that you're stalking at me right now.

Ars:
Oh yes, just fuck me already daddy.

ImJaebum:
Perv.

Ars:
Daddy, please don't stop running. I love seeing you all sweaty like that.

Ars:
So sexy.

ImJaebum:
So you've a gym class with me?

Ars:
Yeahh.

ImJaebum:
Good. Just so you know, today is your funeral.

Ars:
So angry. I love it.

♩♩♩♩♩♩♩♩

Choi Youngjae's POV

I tried to hold my laughter when I saw Im Jaebum went from one guy to another, asking for their phone of course. Some just gave it to him because they knew they cannot mess with that guy. Others still asked why though, trying to protest when he just took it without their permission.

Idiot jerk. I stated to myself.

When I saw the exasperation on Jaebum's face when he still couldn't find me, I smiled evilly.

Like seriously, he would never know that it was me, his biggest enemy that was messing with him.

This is just the beginning.

When Jaebum approached me, I pretended to play the angry bird game on my phone. I put my earphones and sat slowly on the bench that had been place there.

"Your phone." He asked me while hovering his hand in front of my face, hoping that I would just give my phone to him.

I pretended to not listening and just continued playing the game. When he was already sick with my no-response self, he pulled off the earphone from my ears and asked me for the second times. "Your phone."

I quickly hide my phone on my back while glaring at him hardly. "Not even in your dream."

Jaebum pinched his bridge nose. I noticed that he looked really stressful with everything. "I don't have time for this stupid fight so just give me your damn phone."

"Why?" I asked innocently, then frowned to add the effects.

He groaned harshly before he folded his arms on his chest. "I need to know if you're the one that flirting with me."

When the words came out from his mouth, I laughed uncontrollably, somehow managed to catch everyone's attention to us.

Jaebum just gritted his teeth when he saw me laughing crazily. After I managed to control myself, I turned my head towards him.

"Me? Flirting with you?" I asked loudly, glaring at him from up to bottom, twice. "Eww."

Some students gasped when I just said 'eww' to their golden boy, to their so fucking attractive man. Others just shook their heads and continued doing their stuffs since they already used with our fight.

"Cut that crap, Choi." He exclaimed at me and then tried to snatch my phone away. I acted fast and gripped my phone tightly while laying on my back, successfully hiding it.

"You can't force me, Im! You know that I'm not scared of you." I yelled at his face, struggling from him that I didn't know how but already on top of me, trying to get my phone under my back. "And there's no way in hell that I'm the one that you're looking for! I'll never flirt with you, not even in million years!"

Eventually, Jaebum stopped struggling for my phone and got up from me. He slowly brushed his hair from his forehead, which I found really attra..

"It's better not you Choi." He warned me.

I scoffed. "You wish, Jaebutt."

Jaebum slowly walked away from me angrily, joining his group of friends that just laughed when they saw us fighting.

I'm such a good actor. I said to myself while smirking.

You'll never going to know, Im.

♩♩♩♩♩♩♩

Another 2Jae's fanfic from me coz I freaking love 2Jae soo much! xD Hope you all love it.