•Eight•

Choi Youngjae's POV

My morning had started so badly. I was supposed to cuddle with my pillows in the bed but the jackass Jaebum had woken me up from my deep sleep with none too gentle way. That madman  pissed me off like hell for throwing me out from the bed and told me to wake the fuck up.

I was speechless to know that mom had given Jaebum the spare key of my bedroom without asking me first. Now,  that guy could get in and out from my bedroom as long as he please. Unbelievable. The only thing that I could do was kissing my own personal space a goodbye.

After I was done with the shower that Jaebum had forcefully told me to, I put on a simple white shirt and a tight black jeans.

Feeling fresh and satisfied with my appearance, I made my way to the downstairs and headed  towards the dining room.

My mouth that kept cursing Jaebum immediately stopped on its own when I caught the sight of him that pouring a spoon of honey on top of the waffle. I didn't want him to beat me to death if I kept on cursing him. So, I shut my mouth up and slowly sat across from him. I just hoped that I could endure this torture, sitting in the same room with your biggest enemy was not really a pleasant thing.

"Good morning." I greeted him, not really sincere. Jaebum that sat in front of me just ignored my presence or my sweetest greeting. I huffed, irritated.

I glanced at the breakfast that  Jaebum had prepared for us.  Lazily, I took the scrambled egg and started eating it quietly. As I was shoving the scrambled egg into my mouth, I glanced at Jaebum behind my front hair. I disliked to admit but the guy looked amazing with just his tank top that fitted his muscular body.

If he wasn't my enemy, I would openly drooling over him. Who was I lying? If he passed me by at the street, I would gladly turned my head back to admire his gorgeousness. He was that hot, that interesting.

But, I knew better that admiring Jaebum was a big no. I needed to stop myself from attracted to this man or I would go insane. And if he knew, this guy would use it against me, little by little until he satisfied. I always attracted to the guys in a dirty way and I hoped it was nothing different with Jaebum. That was what I trying to convince myself.

I had never been glad when  my phone was ringing loudly. At least, I could distract myself from this devilish looking guy in front of me. When I turned my phone on, it was actually a message from 'Youngjae is shitting rainbow + 2Jae is real' group.

ThisIsYourBoyfriendBB:
Yo. Guess what?

Ars:
What?

ThisIsYourBoyfriendBB:
You need to guess first. ;)

Ars:
Fuck you.

J-Hope♡:
No need to guess.

J-Hope♡:
There will be a party yEy.

ThisIsYourBoyfriendBB:
I can't believe that you told him just like that. He needs to guess first.

SugaR:
But, it's Namjoon's party guyssss.
SugaR:
So, you know those unspoken rules.

SugaR:
Jaebum friends = Youngjae enemies

SugaR:
Youngjae friends = Jaebum enemies

SugaR:
I don't know. We might get kicked out before we even enter the house.

ImmaJungkook:
You got the point.

SeokJin:
Please chill.

SeokJin:
Namjoon had invited me.  He said you guys can come too.