•Thirteen•

Warning: smut. Children can't be here. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Im Jaebum's POV

Choi Youngjae.

A typical guy that thirsty for a dick.

Everyone knew that he would just spread his legs for anyone.

Anytime he wanted.

And fuck, that pissed me off so badly for some reasons.

I never wanted to involve myself with a guy like him. Being a bisexual person, I couldn't help but attracted to him. Those perfect lips, soft brown hair and that teasing smile were really something. But at the same time, I didn't want to play his dirty games, or being an option that he could replace anytime he liked. He thought that being a slut was a good thing and something that he could actually be proud of. And his attitude that didn't give a shit about what people said about him making things worse.

He was ruined beyond repair.

I didn't like that.

Because of that, we always fought each other without failed. Everyday, there would an argument between us, even for a minor thing.

Youngjae would scream to the world that he loathed me to death, but deep inside, I knew that he was just lying to himself.

Every time he looked at me with those eyes, I can feel the sparkle, the pain and the urge to ask me thousand of questions. I was aware of those little things. How he whined at me when I didn't listen to him, or how he was furious once I teased him a little bit. He wanted my attention. Badly. He wished that I would look at him.

Even how much I convinced myself that I would never want him, I simply can't.

Those puppy eyes were too hard to forget.

And I was literally fucked up because of him.

Youngjae was so dumb, it was not even funny. I didn't know if he was just denying the truth, or he didn't realise about how much he wanted me, just as much as I wanted him.

Even right now, Youngjae was excited to have some action. His lusty eyes were glowing with unspeakable desire. His reddened cheeks looked freshly beautiful in the dim light.

And the skirt. Pink short skirt that he was currently wearing made me lose my mind for a moment. He was hotter than ever. His pale thighs looked delicious with the soft skirt on it.

I tried to keep myself calm as I stared at him that smirking at me.

"I thought that you just wanna watch." Youngjae uttered in a mocking voice as he purposely rubbed his leg against my crotch. "Getting hard? You're disgusting."

Shit.

I kept that poker face as Youngjae gave me that challenging look. His hot breath touched my face since he was just standing an inch from me, which only made me aroused a lot more. This slut.

He was playing this game just nice.

Youngjae loved teasing me like this. He acknowledged that I was hard for him yet he forgot that I can actually control myself when it needed. I wouldn't let him take control like this. In fact, he would be the one that begged for me in the end, not me.

Collecting his soft hair on my fist, I pulled his head towards me and spoke lowly in his ear. "Then what? Don't act like you don't wanna get fucked right now."

"Uhh..." Youngjae literally melted in my arms once I hissed hotly in his ear. His body was vibrating with desire as my hands found its way on his body, feeling him up.