•Fourteen•

Ars:
Helloo dadddyyyyy ~!

ImJaebum:
What do you want?

Ars:
Nothing. I just missed you~~♡

ImJaebum:
Fuck off already.

Ars:
Noooo wayyy

ImJaebum:
I'm tired with this shit. When will you going to expose yourself?

Ars:
Hmmmm.. later?

ImJaebum:
When?

Ars:
When I die ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ImJaebum:
Fuck you.

Ars:
Yess.. just fuck me, daddy.

ImJaebum:
I'm done with you. Bye, bitch.

Ars:
Huehuehue. So angry.

Ars:
Anyway.. happy birthday ~ ♡

ImJaebum:
The fuck? How did you know?

Ars:
Hello? You're throwing a big party!

ImJaebum:
That was my mom's plan. Not mine.

Ars:
Fyi, I'll be coming to your birthday party. So, see ya? ♡♡

ImJaebum:
You will? You better tell me who you are.

Ars:
Nope.

Ars:
But, I can tell you something.

ImJaebum:
What?

Ars:
I love you.

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

Choi Youngjae's POV

"Combine the cake mixer, gelatin, sugar and the flour. Then... add water, oil and eggs before beating it on low speed for 30 seconds." I muttered slowly as I took a large bowl to combine all the ingredients.

Me, Choi Youngjae also known as the most spoiled brat in this whole world decided to bake a cake. Yeapp.

I thought that it was going to be an easy task but I apparently wrong as hell. Since I accidentally cut my finger just now, I had to be extra careful this time.

After the day of Jaebum and I had  's#x', my parents finally  came back from their lovey dovey honeymoon.

I was actually forgot that they would be coming that day. The next thing I knew, Jaebum already moved back into his house.

What saddened me a lot was, he didn't even say goodbye or anything to me. He just left me behind like that.

The worst of all, Jaebum and I  hadn't talked with each other ever since that day.

I didn't want to sound hypocrite. But, from the deepest of my heart, I actually missed that jerk.

I missed everything about him. Even his bad side that always annoyed me in every possible way. These days, Jaebum rarely disturbed me. It really weirded me out since he never acted like this before. It felt so strange when he didn't show his shitty attitude to me again.