•Fifteen•

Choi Youngjae's POV

I felt dead at the moment. The  droplets of rains that moisturizing the earth, was the only sound that I could catch.

I hoped that I never saw that coming. I hoped that I never came to the party tonight. Seeing Jaebum that so intimated with the girl really pissed me off. A wave of jealously crushed into me, whether I liked or not. 

What a joke. To begin with, I was someone that never gave a fuck about anything, far away paying attention to someone as irritating as Jaebum. But, things had changed a lot and I couldn't lie to myself anymore.

I freaking fell in love with him. I could feel it in my every heart beat. It was the same sensation that I experienced from my last real relationship, only much more stronger than before. And hell, it hurt billions times more than before.

"Watch the fucking car, idiot!"

My sense of awareness became slow when I didn't notice the incoming car that approached me out of nowhere. Or when Jaebum tried to catch on me in the middle of the heavy rain.

The only thing that I noticed was how my breathing accelerated from the mixture of fury and sadness. It was overwhelmed and I didn't think that I could recover from it.

"Oww!"

When someone pushed me to the sideways with all his strength, I yelped in pain. The impact made me rolling on the harsh road, as my arms scratched against it, giving the slight burning pain.

But, my condition became my  least concern when the loud screeching sound that booming loudly caught my attention, before I saw the most horrible thing in my whole life.

Jaebum got hit by the car.

"S..shit!!" The drunken man that responsible for the accident quickly got out from his car, trying to check on  Jaebum's condition. A regret could be seen clearly on his face, making him a little sober from his drunk state.

"Jae.. bum.."

My face was paled with horror as I watched Jaebum's limp body that laying helplessly on the road, as blood oozing out from his fresh cuts.

Feeling angry, I brought my legs up and approached the drunken driver. The tears fell down from my eyes as I aimed a punch right on his face. He lost his balance and fell down the road, feeling utterly shocked.

"You idiot!! How could you be so reckless and hit him like that?!!" I shouted menacingly at him, letting the adrenaline run into me.

Shakily, I moved myself towards Jaebum that already lost his conscious. My body was trembled with anxiety. The red blood that kept rushing out from his injuries made me worried sick.

"Call the ambulance." I chocked out, trying to stop the bleeding.

No, no, no. This is all my fault.

_______________

"Youngjae hyung!"

I ignored the familiar voice that calling my name from the distance. As I shoved my books into the locker, Yugyeom  that ran towards me smacking my shoulder lightly.

"Hyung! Didn't you hear me?" He huffed in ultimate irritation, didn't expecting me to be this cold towards him.

"What do you want?" I exclaimed flatly, totally annoyed. I just wanted to hole  up in my bedroom and hoped that I could die from it. But, my mom had none of my lame excuses and forced me to go to the school.

Now, I had to deal with everyone's bullshit. Especially Jaebum's admirers that kept giving me the dirty glances from the distance. The fake rumors about us were everywhere, and it seemed like everyone believing that kind of shit.