•Sixteen•

Choi Youngjae's POV.

Once Namjoon and I reached the hospital, we quietly walked towards the room where Jaebum was placed.

Room 214. Third floors.

Since he was out of conscious, I always visited him secretly  when there was no one around. After everything, the guilt was killing me inside. And there was a part of me that wished for him to get well soon.

I missed him alright.

Even though he was just a jackass that always rubbed me in the wrong way, or an asshole that always found my mistakes and mocked me in every possible way, I still wanted him to open his eyes already.

Everything felt so different without him around. It was awful.

When Namjoon had opened the door, I was so nervous to death. But, I didn't want it to look obvious. After the days that felt like years, I was finally been able to talk with him. So, there was an excitement inside of me.

Much to my annoyance, Jaebum wasn't alone at the moment. His other friends, Jackson and Jinyoung were there as well. I didn't really want to be in the same room with them, considering the awful things that they had done to me. They were pretty much like Jaebum. Just a bunch of assholes. I hope that they wouldn't do anything funny to me.

And there was Seok Jin, surprisingly. These days, he always hung out with them. Our friends would be so annoyed if they knew about this matter.

But, they weren't my concern or priority right now. I only came here to see Jaebum.

Averting my eyes from them that gave me the dirty glances, I looked at Jaebum that laid in the bed.

Thanks to Lord. He looked much more better than the last time. There were bandages that wrapped around his arms, and his head, but it seemed like his injuries were healing. His eyes closened for a second before he opened it with difficulty. And then, there was a spark between us, as our eyes locked with each other.

"J..Jaebum.. I ㅡ"

I missed him so much. I want to touch him. I want to feel his fingers on my hair again.

I want him.

Closing our distance, I shakily made my way towards his bed.  Jaebum suddenly frowned as he looked at me with confusion. After that, he said something that made my world collapsed in a second.

"Who are you?"

My face paled instantly. I tried to process the words that he had just said. Million of  negative thoughts quickly engulfed my fucked up mind. I felt so bothered.

What was happening? What the hell. Why would he look at me like that?

As if he didn't recognize me anymore.

"W..what do you mean?" I questioned him back, trying to keep my sane in check.

I felt like I wanted to cry. This wasn't funny at all.

"I don't know you??" Jaebum remarked softly, successfully ripping the little sanity that I had.

What the fuck. Don't tell me that he lost his memory!

"W.. wait! What the hell are you saying?! This is me, Youngjae!" I snapped, feeling the frustration pumped madly in my every vein. "Y.. you couldn't forget about me."

The others just kept silent as I lost my mind in the room. Without I realised, the burning tears were falling on my cheeks as my breathing  accelerated.