•Three•

Ars:
Hello, daddy. How are you tonight?

ImJaebum:
I think I'll be fine if you just grow some balls and decide to tell me who the fuck you are.

Ars:
Daddy, please don't be angry with me. Pleeeeaaaseee, daddy.

ImJaebum:
Seriously, stop acting like a girl.

Ars:
I don't, daddy. I just don't wanna you to be angry with me.

Ars:
You're angry, right daddy?

ImJaebum:
Damn right. I'm angry.

Ars:
Well, I promise that I'll tell you who I am.

ImJaebum:
Really?

Ars:
I'll, daddy. Tonight, in your dream.

ImJaebum:
Har har, so funny.

ImJaebum:
And please stop with your daddy things because I'm not your daddy, you creep.

Ars:
Daddy..

ImJaebum:
I told you to stop.

Ars:
Sent me some of your pics. I miss you.

ImJaebum:
And why do you think I'll fucking do it?

Ars:
Because I need it, daddy.

ImJaebum:
Oh yeah, for what?

Ars:
For jerking off.

ImJaebum:
I swear to God, you're a dead meat.

ImJaebum:
Just wait until I know who you are.

Ars:
I'm not kidding. And I wish you were here, beside me right now.

ImJaebum:
Don't change the topic.

Ars:
I'll let you do whatever you want with me, daddy.

Ars:
My body is yours.

ImJaebum:
That thing will never going to happen. Not even in your dream.

ImJaebum:
So, stop dreaming.

Ars:
Daddy, you're so attractive. I'm not lying.

ImJaebum:
Just fucking tell me who you are! I'm sick with this game.

Ars:
I'm not playing game. I really mean everything that I said.

ImJaebum:
Whoever you are, I'm so done with you.

Ars:
Well, I don't daddy. Your baby is just getting started.

♩♩♩♩♩♩♩♩

Im Jaebum's POV

"What the fuck?" I groaned in irritation when I received the messages from the unknown guy. "l'm going to fucking kill you."

Angrily, I threw my phone on the bed as I went towards my window. I really needed to clear my mind from this stupid harassment.

But, my attention went to the boy next door when I saw him through my window, half naked.

Choi Youngjae.

It was a total nightmare when I had to face that guy everyday in school. But, having him as my neighbor brought the word 'nightmare' to another level. It was like living in hell.

I could see him clearly through my window because his room was just straight in front of me. Cliche much? Tell me about it.

He was sitting on a chair in front of his desk. It looked like he just finished taking a shower and didn't even bother to put pants on.

I noticed that habit. Every time after he took a shower, he only wore his large t-shirt and boxers. It was not like I stalked him for knowing his habit but he already became my neighbor for a quite long time and I couldn't help but to observe everything that he did since I could see him clearly from his room.

Shit!

I hissed in embarrassment when he noticed that I was staring at him. Youngjae suddenly turned his head towards me and gave me that 'what?' look. Trying to cover my embarrassment, I rolled my eyes and played with my phone.

If I gave him attention, that guy would always find a way to irritate me. And it never a good thing.

When I peeked at him, I noticed that he still looked at me. Smirking, he said something to me. Lips reading, I knew that he said 'Stop stalking me, Im.'

I swore that I wanted to bite this guy until he begged me to forgive him.

Honestly, I didn't have any desire to stalk him or something. It was not my fault when he just opened his curtains so the world could see what was he doing in his room.

See? Not my fault.

"Fuck you." I whispered softly, hoping that he could read my lips. When I saw how he gritted his teeth wrathfully, I congratulated myself.

To avoid any reaction from Youngjae, I closed my curtains, making his presence disappeared from my sight.

My phone suddenly rang loudly, when I unlocked it, it was a message from that unknown guy again.

Ars:
Hello again, daddy ~

ImJaebum:
For the last time, I'm not your daddy.

Ars:
[Picture] (a/n: it's Youngjae's legs)

Ars:
Like what you see?

ImJaebum:
Did I ever mention that I want to see your legs?

Ars:
Yes, your naughty eyes said everything daddy.

ImJaebum:
The only thing I want to see is your face.

ImJaebum:
So when I finally recognize you, I can beat the shit out of you.

Ars:
Please don't be angry, daddy. You make me feel like a baaaad boy now.

Ars:
Fine, I'll give you a little hint of who I am.

ImJaebum:
What?

Ars:
Well, the hint is..

Ars:
I'm the prettiest guy in the school.

Ars:
Bye, muaahh!

♩♩♩♩♩♩

Finally, I updated! I hope you guys love this chap ♡ I'll try to update as often as I could :)