•Five•

ImJaebum:
It's weird. You don't text me anymore.

ImJaebum:
Are you still alive?

Ars:
Care much?

ImJaebum:
No. But, you can't just disappear like then until I know who you are.

ImJaebum.
Because I still want to beat you. Take a note.

Ars:
K.

ImJaebum:
Fuck, did you just 'k' me?

Ars:
Yeah, I just 'k' you no big deal.

ImJaebum:
You can't 'k' me anymore. It's rude and I hate it.

Ars:
Fine.

ImJaebum:
You seem angry. Any reason?

Ars:
Nothing, dADdY.

ImJaebum:
Okey, whatever.

ImJaebum:
I don't care anyway.

♩♩♩♩♩♩♩

Choi Youngjae's POV

"I wish you're dead." I mumbled furiously while shoving my phone inside my pocket.

The only thing that I saw was red when I received some messages from Jaebum. Everything about that guy was always bad and annoying. Because of that, I never found myself liking any of him.

How I wanted to just attack him with thousand messages, ask him why the fuck he needed to be so jerk, happily threw me into the trashcan and fucking labeled me as a biggest slut. But, if I ever did it, that would definitely blow up my cover. I worked so hard (well, not really hard) to get his username ID, so I didn't want my fury and anger towards him ruined everything.

After Jaebum threw me into the trashcan, I had to skip my classes and went home to take care of myself. It was so damn embarrassing that people kept talking about it up until now. Thanks for nothing, Jaebum.

"Everything is so great." I whispered to myself sarcastically as I sat on the bench at the bus stop. My mom couldn't take me from school because the car needed to be fixed. Something had gone wrong that car, so at this moment, the bus was my only savior.

I actually wanted to ask my friends to take me home but I didn't have time for their bitching. My so called friends were pissing me off by kept laughing their ass off when they talked about the shameful incident right on my face. They knew that I didn't want to hear even a single thing about that but my friends loved mocking me so of course, I hated them at this moment.

As I waited for the bus while cursing my bad luck, suddenly I heard a loud engine car roared from afar. When I turned my head to the right, I saw a flashy red Hyundai Sonata car was fast approaching.

Well shit because I knew whose car was that. I just hoped that the person wouldn't notice me at the bus stop and just passed by. But, lucky wasn't in my team to begin with.

I groaned when the car stopped just in front of the bus stop. My fists tightened when I saw my biggest nightmare lowered his window car. He pulled off his dark sunglass with a playful smirk appeared on his face.

"Hye."

"You! What are you doing here, you jerk?!" I yelled at him because he was the last person that I wanted to see in this world. Jaebum rolled his eyes, maybe annoyed by my dramatic response every time I saw him around.