•Twelve•

Choi Youngjae's POV.

"Wake up, Youngjae." A gentle voice reached my ears as I curled myself like a cat on the comfy bed.

I could only let out a deep frustrated groan when the blanket had been pulled away, making the chill air bit my body. All I knew was, I didn't want to open my eyes at the moment. The bed was so inviting and the scent that I smelt on the sheets somehow calmed me down. I wanted to sleep in here forever. In fact, I would.

"Seriously, you need to wake up." The voice that tried to wake me up became a little stern when I didn't show any sign of waking up. But, it didn't enough to intimidate me.

When I thought that the person was already giving up, I suddenly felt some movement on the bed. The bed bounced lightly once the person hovered on top of me, waiting for a perfect time to attack me. I could even smell the person in my sleep. Sweet Jesus, it was definitely a man. His scent was so masculine and unique, and it was intoxicating in a kind of good way.

Half sleeping, I suddenly felt a wet tongue licking my earlobe, and then traveled behind my ear hungrily. A helpless moan escaped from my mouth when he sucked my sensitive spot hardly. The action only made me melt like a bitch in heat as I gained a little bit of conscious.

Flustered, I opened my heavy eyes and pushed him away  from me.

"Good morning, Youngjae." Jaebum greeted softly, lifting himself away from me. I was so confused for a moment as why I ended up in his room, before the last night's memory crashed into me.

Fight. Party. Jooheon. Bedroom.

Okey.

"Don't attack me when I'm sleeping, perv." I grumbled annoyingly, glaring at him that only wore his robe. His dark hair was a little damp, proving a fact that Jaebum just took his shower. I gulped with the sight of him. God, he was definitely a bad temptation for me.

"We're gonna eat breakfast outside today. So, get ready." Jaebum announced, ignoring my grumble as he folded his arms across his chest.

I tried to suppress the groan that threatening to come out as I let myself fell on the comfy bed again. "Just go by yourself and let me sleep."

"No. You're coming with me."

Jaebum had none of it and pulled me up by force again. Not even my deathly glare could stop him as he stated his next words.

"Go to your bedroom and get ready."

Even how much I wanted to disobey and just go to sleep, I knew that I couldn't refuse him. If there was something that I knew about Jaebum, he didn't take no for an answer.

"I know that I already said it countless times but I'm going to say it again. I hate you so much." Frustratingly, I jumped out from the room and headed to my bedroom, didn't aware of  the way Jaebum glanced at me with satisfied grin.

          ♩♩♩♩♩♩♩♩♩

After a short driving, we ended up going to the cafe that Jaebum always went. He exclaimed that Jinyoung, his best friend worked as a clerk at the cafe. I brought coco with me but I had to leave her in the car since the cafe wouldn't allow any pet to be brought inside.

Once we got inside the cafe, my mouth already watery as  the smell of muffins and cakes engulfed the air. I immediately spotted Jinyoung that stood at the front counter, handling a customer that made a payment.

"Hi, Jinyoung." Jaebum greeted him as he stepped towards the counter. When Jinyoung had noticed our presence, he stared  at us weirdly like we were the  aliens from Pluto or something.