•Nine•

A/N: FAM, I'M STILL ALIVE.

warning: smutttt.

♩♩♩♩♩♩

Ars:
Daaaadddyyyyyyyyyyy~

ImJaebum:
Really? Your profile picture is a fucking dick right now?

Ars:
Well, it's not my dick though. I found it on Google.

ImJaebum:
Change it now or istg, I'm gonna block you.

Ars:
Daddy, please don't be angry at me. I promise that I'll change it later okey.

ImJaebum:
You better.

Ars:
Daddy?

ImJaebum:
What?

Ars:
You're so hot..

Ars:
even my zipper falling for it.

ImJaebum:
Nice try, idiot.

ImJaebum:
But, that's pretty lame of you.

Ars:
If I flip a coin, what are the chances of me getting head?

ImJaebum:
STOP Googling dirty pick up lines or I'll slap your face so hard that not even Google will find it.

Ars:
Really, how can you slap me when you don't even recognize me?

ImJaebum:
For your fucking information, I will eventually.

Ars:
If pick up lines doesn't work to get your attention, then what should I do for you to stop rejecting me, daddy?

ImJaebum:
If you start confessing who you are, I promise that you'll get my whole attention.

Ars:
Nooo. You'll just going to beat me.

ImJaebum:
Of course. There's no doubt about that.

Ars:
Not funny.

ImJaebum:
I don't care.

Ars:
Why are you being so jerk? I'm sulking.

ImJaebum:
Still don't care.

♩♩♩♩♩♩♩♩

Im Jaebum's POV.

I sighed deeply as I put my phone on the nightstand. It was been awhile since the creep started harassing me and I was irritated a lot for still not knowing who he was.

I admitted that he was really bold to mess around with me. No one ever dared to do something like that. Well, the only person that was courageous enough to even look at me in the wrong way was Choi Youngjae. Somehow,  there was this tiny thought inside my mind that told me it was him.. that harassed me.

Was that even possible?

As I thought about it over and over, there would be no way in hell Youngjae would willingly call me 'daddy'. I guess that he did rather die than called me that because hell, he couldn't even say my real name without feeling sick in his stomach.

Talking about Youngjae, I didn't see him around for the entire day because he kept locking himself in his bedroom, sulking.

He was so childish. I truly had the desire to have a belly laugh when I needed to deal with his immature behavior. He was still pissed off at me for throwing the truth to him.