•Six•

Ars:
Dadddyyyyyyyyy ♥

Ars:
Guess what?

ImJaebum:
What?

Ars:
I miss you so much~

ImJaebum:
SHUT UP.

Ars:
I'm not talking, I'm sexting ;)

ImJaebum:
And I'm not interested with your sexting. So fuck off.

Ars:
Daddy, why so serious? I just want to have fun with you.

Ars:
If you keep pushing me away. I might find myself another daddy. :/

ImJaebum:
Do I look like I care?

Ars:
*Hurt* But I'm your baby!

ImJaebum:
Funny. I never said anything like that.

Ars:
You will when you get your dick into my ass.

ImJaebum:
Too bad that my dick maybe big enough for your little ass.

Ars:
I don't mind. Pain and pleasure are good combination for sex.

Ars:
And I'm thirsty to suck your big cock.

ImJaebum:
You're such a bitch. Just like that Choi Youngjae.

Ars:
I didn't see anything bad about it, daddy.

ImJaebum:
Howwww?

Ars:
Choi Youngjae is sexy, hot,  beautiful, breathtaking, pretty,.. the list can go on and on. WhY aRe YOu sO bLinD tO sEe iT?

ImJaebum:
The only thing that I see is a hoe that desperate for attention.

Ars:
Well, that's cruel.

ImJaebum:
Everything about me is cruel. If you've any problem with that, you can gladly fuck off.

Ars:
I won't fuck off, daddy.

Ars:
Never.

♩♩♩♩♩♩♩♩

Im Jaebum's POV

"Im Jaebum, can you move your ass a little faster?" My mom whispered harshly at me while pulling my wrist. I was actually in my room, 'sexting' with the creep when she stormed inside and dragged me out against my will.

"What do you what from me?"
I sighed deeply, forcing myself to keep walking as she brought me towards the living room that was located downstairs.

"Aww, there's the big guy."

My complains naturally stopped when I saw  Youngjae's parents were sitting on the sofa, smiling widely at me.

I frowned. Totally didn't expect them to be here. When I looked around, I didn't see Youngjae anywhere and I was really glad that the guy didn't come too. I was still irritated and bothered after that unexpected kiss. So, it was better if he kept himself away from me for the time being.

"Can I help you, Mrs. Choi?" I asked awkwardly, putting all the bad and negative feelings that started growing inside myself.

Mrs. Choi cleared her throat as she looked at her husband lovingly. "Well, to celebrate our 20 years of marriage ... we're going for honeymoon over a week."