•Seven•

Choi Youngjae's POV.

There was no doubt that I was adopted!

My parents didn't love me anymore, they wished for my death. Those weird couple had left me alone in this house with the monster that would kill me anytime soon. This was the cruelest thing that they had ever done to their own son. I was speechless.

Shit, I was too young to die in his hand. I won't survive. I truly won't survive.

As I cursed my horrible life  incoherently, I wrapped my arms around my knees, sitting quietly on the sofa. My mouth moved on its own, praying to God that it was just a nightmare.

"Are you done sulking? If you are, move your ass here and eat your food." Jaebum shouted from the dining table loudly, maybe already finished eating his dinner. Dear lord, I felt so annoyed by just hearing his voice that kept commanding me around. I didn't deserve this.

"Stop commanding me. I'm not your freaking slave!" I barked at him back while tightening my fists. Why he was the only one that been able to make me this mad? It was sickening because it seemed I was the only one that suffered here.

Later, I heard footsteps  approached me and then, a bitch smack on my head. A  loud yelp escaped from my mouth because that sudden smack was really hurts like a bitch. I titled my head up, only to find that Jaebum already towered me with his big boss attitude.

"Stop being so stupid. I'd rather you stay here and die but your mom won't be so happy about it."

Jaebum pulled me up from the sofa and dragged me to the dining table. I couldn't help but whined like a kid. He just been here for a few hours and already succeed in making me wanted to end my life.

Once Jaebum shoved me on the chair, my eyes quickly scanned the food in front of me. I gulped, my mouth was watering. The food looked tempting at this moment and my stomach already growled loudly. Pushing all the complains away, I finally stopped sulking and started to eat my pasta because damn, I was starving!

Jaebum that already finished his dinner just took a seat beside me and stared at me that eating like a zombie. It was kinda disturbing because I was not really lovely when I ate my food.

"I want to go out after this." I announced coldly while eating the pasta like it was the must delicious food I ever tasted. My eyes were never leaving my food because I didn't want to hold my gaze with Jaebum that practically glaring me hard.

"Where?" His voice was menacing. "It's already night."

I sighed, rolling my eyes. My rebel side was kicking in. "So what? Stop being such a father, Jaebutt."

That mocking tone really  pressed Jaebum's red button. I should expect that.

"No, you'll not going out anywhere tonight." It was his final words and I flinched  hearing his decision. I swallowed the last pasta in my mouth, ready to speak my mind.

"Why?"

"Your mom.."

"Bullshit! That's just your stupid bluff to ruin my life." I argued back. "You can't keep me here and just stuck with you. I've my own life!"

Jaebum took a deep breath, counting from 1 to 10 silently to control his burning anger. After that, he looked at me, showing his fake smile.

"Stop yelling at me and just go to sleep after this or I'll punch you in your face." He said as  calmly as he could while folding his arms.

"You can't punch me."

"Try me."

"You jerk! I'll tell my mom about this." I huffed, my appetite was already gone. I drank my orange juice quickly and stood up from there. After giving him one nasty glare, I sauntered to my bedroom.