•Four•

Ars:
Dadddyyyy ♡

Ars:
Daddyyy..?

Ars:
Daddy, why aren't you replying my messages?

Ars:
Aren't you miss me? I miss you terribly.

Ars:
Ohh my God, daddy stop licking your lips when you're eating!

Ars:
Or I'll cum here.

ImJaebum:
What the fuck is wrong with you?

ImJaebum:
Can you just stop stalking me?

ImJaebum:
Thanks a lot. I lost my appetite.

ImJaebum:
Where are you right now, you  creep? Tell me.

Ars:
Daddyyy *hugs you tightly*

Ars:
I thought you'll not reply.

ImJaebum:
Whatever. Where you are right now?

Ars:
In cafeteria, watching you eat.

Ars:
Just a few meters away from you actually.

ImJaebum:
Can you be more specific?

Ars:
Awww, it's a cute request.

Ars:
But no.

        ♩♩♩♩♩♩♩♩♩♩

Choi Youngjae's POV

I bit my bottom lip to hold my laughter from exploded. From my place, I could see how Jaebum turned his head around wrathfully, trying to search 'the creep' that kept bothering him.

Satisfied, that was what I felt at this moment.

For me, nothing was more hilarious than being able to see him irritated that much. My harassment must drove him crazy by now.

To avoid any suspicious, I quickly stopped staring at him and continued eating my food.

But, it didn't stop me from smirking like a demon.

"Well, someone looks happy." Bambam that sat across me interrupted my cloud nine mind, giving me a long stare.

Yugyeom giggled while enjoyed his meal, agreeing with Bambam. "Of course, he already get himself a daddy."

Bambam and Seok Jin chuckled hearing what Yugyeom said while Yoongi that sat next to me just read his book, ignoring the world. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. My friends were absolutely delusional.

"Daddy? Please. He can't never be a daddy." I snorted, shaking my head in disagreement. "He's acting like a virgin, you know?"

All my friends exploded with laughter, making everybody in the cafeteria turned their attentions to us. I knew how annoying we were for making a loud noise, but we didn't give a shit about that.

After we managed to control ourselves from laughing crazily, Seok Jin whispered softly at me. "Idiot, he's not acting like a virgin. He's just  hates you."

"Then, it's his loss. I mean, why would he hates me? I'm too charming." I stated the truth.

Bambam immediately responded, somehow found that I was too full of myself. "Cause you're such a hoe. And you're not really make a very good first impression. "