•Eleven•

Choi Youngjae's POV

A growl escaped from my lips because of the exasperation that overwhelmed me. I didn't know how long had it been since I stormed out from the house and stayed at the party. Even though it felt like forever, I still couldn't find the calmness that I desperately searched in  here. The rejection that Jaebum threw into my face  kept replaying on my mind over and over again, making it difficult for me to think clearly.

The wild music that pounded nonstop right into my ears didn't help anything but only made my head spinning painfully. I tried to focus on something else, wondering my dark eyes to the dance floor where everyone was dancing and grinding with each other, drowning into the euphoric moment. The usual me would join the crowd and having my own moment. But, I didn't feel that spark right now when my mind was just a total chaos. So, I ended up sitting on the stool, alone.

Namjoon really knew how to throw a party though. It was still happening despite the fact that the clock already showed 2 a.m in the morning. I couldn't even see my friends anywhere because the place was full with people. My friends seemed to have so much fun while leaving me alone here. Whatever. I didn't have time to deal with their drunken asses anyway.

Frankly, I just wanted to drink as much as I could to forget the harsh reality that kept attacking my sanity. But, after the disaster that happened from the last time I drunk, it was totally an awful idea. So, I only drank coke and avoided alcohol which was I rarely done.

"Lossen' up, bitch!" Yoongi that came out from nowhere suddenly brushed my hair as he chuckled drunkenly. This guy totally hammered because he couldn't even walk straightly. I groaned, pushing his hand away as Yoongi sat on the stool next to me.

"Fuck off and go fuck someone else." I rolled my eyes in irritation, totally not in the mood to deal with him. Yoongi just ignored my bitching while taking a big gulp of beer before he rested his head on the countertop. A dark smirk appeared on his face.

"You're lucky that you're my cute little friend or I'll spank you for talking shit to me."

Kinky.

Like I said, this guy was totally drunk.

"Since when you're kinky?" I questioned him with a sarcasm tone. Yoongi just chuckled lightly, before he rested his arm on my shoulder. I hated the  drunken Yoongi. He just got all weird and flirty and it was nothing to be amused of.

"There's so much you don't know about me." Yoongi leaned his body closer, whispering into my ear so no one would listen what he would going to say next. "Talking about kinky, where's your daddy?"

Well, shit.

"On a vacation with my mom."

"I mean the other daddy."

"Fuck you. I don't have any other daddy except my father."

"Jaebum is your daddy."

I stiffened when the words crashed into me. Once I glared at him deathly, Yoongi only raised his eyebrow in suggestive way. I couldn't stand this anymore. I came to the party so I could get rid Jaebum out from my messy mind. But, the prick here just brought the subject bluntly when he knew how sensitive I felt when it came to Jaebum.

"Shut. Up." I was not even surprised how stern my voice was. The wrath was bubbling  inside my head because of the unnecessary reminder. I might looked cute and softy, but it didn't mean that I couldn't bite when I felt threatened by  something.

"Are you angry, sunshine?" Yoongi used his gentle tone that made everybody else melted on his feet, but not me. It didn't take a genius to know what he had on his pervert mind. Through the dim lights, I could see his lustful eyes that he set on me, the dark eyes that told me everything clearly. "Do you want me to make it better?"