Her First True Answer

Padmé's a smart woman, she scanned Luke's general appearance.  She noticed his blonde hair and blue eyes, his gloved hand, and his lightsaber.  She calmly turned her attention back to Yoda, and with his weak nod, she silently blanked out.

"Padmé?  Hey are you alright?"  Luke said while waving his hand in front of her unresponsive face.

"Unexpected this is, and unfortunate..."  Yoda commented.

Yoda coughed and hacked, eventually Padmé pushed Luke's hand out of her face and found her words.

"Master Yoda, please forgive me, it wasn't Anakin's fault.  I should've denied his proposal, I should have-"

"Matters no longer it does, passed the point of no return, this matter has long since."  Yoda interjected.

Luke finally seemed to be coming to the realization,

"Wait, how could you have possibly known of 'Anakin Skywalker'?  I haven't mentioned any of my family, except for my father's new name."

It took a few moments after and some intense thinking for Luke to make the true connection,

"Master, is she really my...my relative?"  He said staring at Padmé.

"He is undoubtedly Anakin's son."  She said watching Luke continue to think it out.  "But how is this all possible?  I'm not pregnant and I ASSUME Anakin has no mistresses, and beside the point," she said facing Luke, "you said that you're twenty four years old and Anakin is only about twenty two."

"The Force, desires to heal it does.  Help it needs, feel it now I do, as ever nearer I draw."  Yoda said quietly.

"Wait, so Padmé is from the past, and it's because the Force brought her here, but why her?"  Luke assessed.

"Listening were you not, earlier, spoke of the reason I did."  Yoda said before coughing.  "Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force.  Close connection to the Jedi, Senator Amidala has..."

Padmé tuned out Yoda as he reexplained the situation to Luke, using the last of his strength to reenforce the information.

"My mo-mother, Padmé and my father, they were together?"

Padmé couldn't help but smile at her son,

He reminds me of Ani so much, but didn't Luke already mention...

A look of fear appeared slowly on Padmé's face as thoughts of her husband flashed in her mind,

N-no!  That's, that's impossible!  Anakin is the greatest Jedi I know, he wouldn't-

Fortunately, Luke pitched the question before she was forced to.

"Master, what happened to my father?  What made him into the monster he is now?"

Unfortunately, Yoda health had taken a serious turn for the worse.  He was struggling to stay awake, but he used his last breaths to deliver a warning.

"Luke...Luke...Do not...Do not underestimate the powers of the Emperor, or suffer your father's fate, you will."

The Emperor again, did HE do something to my Ani?!

"Luke, when gone am I, cough, the last of the Jedi will you be.  Luke, the Force runs strong in your family.  Pass on what you have learned, Luke...  There is...another...Sky...Sky...walker."

Yoda finally collapsed into his eternal sleep, Padmé and Luke watched as the ancient master's body faded out of existence, as if it had never existed.