Guess Who's Coming for Dinner

It wasn't that far to the creatures' village, and when they arrived a huge party of of the natives were waiting. Padmé was pushed aside from Threepio and cornered off by quite a few of them, while the others leaned against a nearby tree. Han was quickly placed above a fire pit, as more individuals crowded around Threepio's throne.

"I have a really bad feeling about this," Han griped as his face began to turn red.

Suddenly, the crowd quieted as, from what Padmé could tell, the two most important of village approached Threepio. One of them spoke to the droid before pointing at Han, and the others seemed to cheer as they piled more wood into the pit.

"What did he say?" Han demanded as the sweat began to form on his face.

"I'm rather embarrassed, General Solo, but it appears you are to be the main course at a banquet in my honor."

Hmm, I like the way these guys think!  Padmé smiled slightly.

Suddenly, drums began as everyone stared at a large hut, and as she looked up, Padmé almost burst into tears.

"Leia?!" Luke and Han called out together.

She...she's alright! And, she changed her clothes, that's my girl!

Padmé watched as some of the creatures blocked Leia's path to the others.

"Your royal highness," Threepio acknowledged.

"These are my friends!" She shouted at the ones who stopped her, "Threepio, tell them free the others."

As Threepio talked with the two important creatures, Padmé called out to her angered daughter.

"Leia, are you alright?"  She desperately questioned.

"Oh yeah, ask the one who's NOT tied up and being roasted alive!"  Han angrily yelled.

"Well, if you're tied up and being cooked, I assume you're ABSOLUTELY ALRIGHT!  So-"

Padmé was cut off when one of the important creatures ordered more firewood, and the others happily obliged.

"Somehow I got the feeling that didn't help us very much," Han grumbled.

"Threepio," Luke suddenly interjected, "tell them that if they don't do what you as you wish, you'll become angry and use your magic."

Magic?  Padmé wondered, confused to what exactly her son had planned.

"But Master Luke, what magic?"  Threepio protested.  "I couldn't possibly-"

"Just tell them," Luke encouraged.

As Threepio spoke to them, it became obvious that the fuzzy creatures were disturbed by the claim.  However, one of the important ones didn't seem to buy what the droid was selling.

"You see Master Luke, they didn't believe me.  Just..."

Padmé smiled at her son's clever idea, though the creatures weren't so understanding as their God began to float in the air.

"...as I said they wouldn't.  Wha-wha-what's happening?!"  Threepio cried out, noticing how far off the ground he was.  "Oh!  Oh, dear!  Oh!"

Padmé watched as they all fell back in fear, though Threepio was the most terrified of all.

"Put me down! Help! Master Luke! Artoo! Somebody, somebody, help! Master Luke, Artoo! Do something, somebody! Oh dear!"

All of a sudden, the creatures rushed into action at the request of what Padmé now concluded was the chief. They backed off from her as they went to untie the others. Happily, she was about to run over to her son before Leia beat her to him. Before she could join her children, however, Padmé suddenly heard a sudden yelp.  Looking over, she one of the natives burst through the crowd, distancing itself from the extremely agitated Artoo. 

"Artoo," she scolded under her breath.

Yet, Artoo wasn't worried about Padmé judging his behavior, as he chased after another one.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh! Thank goodness!" Threepio exclaimed as Luke finally lowered him safely to the ground.

"Thanks, Threepio," Luke smiled at the droid.

"I...I never knew I had it in me," Threepio replied, still terrified from using his Godly powers.