Accept The Truth!

"Padmé," he tried to explain, "I thought I made it clear that he's changed.  Anakin no longer exists, all that's there is Vader."

"No Obi-Wan, I refuse to believe that you of all people gave up on him so easily!" Padmé argued back.

"Padmé, I fought him that day. The day he turned, the day HE gave up on everyone, the day that HE lost sight of himself! I held out as long as I could, I begged him to remember the truth, yet he was lost. A monster-"

"Anakin is no monster! Do not ever call him that again, dead or not I will-"

"Who do you think it was who killed me?!"

Luke watched, semi amused, as the two continued their screaming match. Artoo soon joined his master,

"So Artoo, was she always like this?" Luke jokingly asked the droid.

Finally Padmé broke through Obi-Wan's defenses by calling on her secret weapon,

"Luke, as your mother, I forbid you to kill your father."

Clearly neither of the men were expecting this attack strategy, Padmé stood firm as they just stood there silently.

"Well Ben, I don't really know if I can go against her. After all, she is my mother." Luke said while smiling at his mentor.

"Luke and Padmé, both of you need to face the truth. Maybe there's still time to convince your sister-"

"Wait, what?" Luke and Padmé said in unison.

"Luke, you have a twin sister. To protect you both from the Emperor, you were hidden from your father when you were born..."

Padmé's world paused, for a moment it felt like everything had stopped.  Not only did she have a son, she also had a daughter as well.  A son and a daughter, Obi-Wan BETTER not tell her to kill Anakin!  I'll just need to pull the mom card once again then!

"The Emperor knew, as I did, that if Anakin were to have any offspring, they would be a threat to him. That is the reason why your sister remains safely anonymous."

I wonder who-

"It's Leia! Leia's my sister!"

Wow, Luke's fast!

"Leia, wasn't she the girl on Tatooine?" Padmé questioned.

"Yes, but I knew her long before then. I'm sure that being a slave to Jabba the Hutt was probably not..."

Jabba may be dead, however, that's nothing compared to what Anakin would have done! Making our daughter a slave, I don't even want to think of what Ani would do, especially if he used the dark side...

Padmé stopped herself, she refused to let her mind wander to that point. 

"Luke, bury your feelings deep down.  They do you credit, but they could be used to serve the Emperor."  Obi-Wan warned.  "That goes for you too Padmé, your feelings for not only Leia but Luke and Anakin as well."

Padmé nodded and then turned to her son, who was still figuring things out.  She approached him and tried to reassure him,

"Isn't Leia's last name Organa?  Well, I know a Bail Organa.  He's a fantastic friend and fellow senator, in fact I saw him today, he and were working tirelessly to help provide relief to a planet affected by the Clone Wars.  He is one of my closest allies and I trust him completely."

Luke smiled at his mother before Obi-Wan added,

"Not only did she become a politician like her adoptive father, Bail, she also became the leader of her cell in the alliance.  And because of her diplomatic immunity, she was a vital link for getting information to the Rebel cause.  That's what she was doing when your paths crossed...her foster parents had always told her to contact me on Tatooine, if her troubles ever became desperate."

Padmé couldn't help but wonder what troubles her daughter could have possibly encountered, when Luke spoke out.

"But you can't let her get involved now Ben!  Vader will destroy her."

Anakin wouldn't dare, if he knew who she was!

Ben smirked, as if he had planned for Luke's reaction.

"She hasn't been trained in the ways of the Jedi the way you have, Luke...but the Force is strong with her, as is with all of your family," he said glancing at Padmé, "There is no avoiding the battle.  You must face and destroy Vader!  And Padmé, there is a reason you were brought here.  Perhaps it is to aid your son in the coming conflict, regardless, it was good to see you once more."

Ben's ghost faded away, leaving Luke and Padmé to reflect on his words and determine their next steps.