Chapter 1: Trapped.

If I am being honest here, I hate moving. My mom decided it would be a good idea to move from Las Vegas, to Australia. For what? A new job. So anyways, here I am about to start a new life, with no friends, a new school, and my mom and I.

"Honey, do you like the house or not?" My mom and I have been arguing about moving for like an hour now. To be honest, the house isn't terrible. Since my mom forced me to move to a completely different part of the world, she let me pick the room I wanted. The room I picked has a balcony, and its own bathroom, and a walk in closet. Thank god.

"Yes mom, I like it. But I hate the fact that you made me leave my friends, and you made me break up with Paul. That's a big deal mother."

"I know honey, but just think you'll make some new friends soon." She smiled then handed me the box I need to take up to my room.

I grabbed the box and walked up the stairs, I walked into my room with the boring white walls, and boring white curtains. I have a total of 15 boxes to unpack.

After I unpacked all the boxes and made my room not look boring, I walked downstairs to find my mom on the computer.

"I'm gonna go to the music shop down the street okay?"

"Yeah okay Kamrin. Don't stay out too long." I rolled my eyes then grabbed my keys.

After the 15 minute drive, I parked and walked inside. I noticed that they were playing a blink-182 song, and it made me smile because I love Blink-182. I started to sift through the CDs and records until someone tapped on my shoulder.

"Hello, I'm Ashton. Looking for anything in particular?"

"Do you guys have anything nirvana related?" He looked at me with bright eyes and had a wide smile.

"Yeah follow me." We began walking. "So you're a nirvana fan?"

"Yes, I enjoy listening to them. Do you?" I said while running my hands along the walls.

"Yes, love them." I noticed the way he walked, which was stiff. He's sort of cute, if I'm being honest. He's got the cute wavy hair, and he looks really fit.

"Do you play any instruments?" I asked.

"Yes, I play the drums. My friends tried to teach me how to play guitar, not really my thing. How about you?" I sighed then nodded my head.

"Yup, the guitar and piano. Pretty cliché if you ask me." Finally he handed me the cd. I nodded then handed him a twenty dollar bill.

"Thanks, see you around." I began to walk away until he grabbed my hand.

"Wait, what's your name?"

"Kamrin."

"Can I have your number? You seem really chill an I would love to get to know you."

I grabbed a piece of paper and the pen out of his shirt pocket then wrote it down. I then walked away.

"Goodbye Kamrin, I'll miss you." I started to laugh then walked out the door. I noticed it started to rain, which was kind of unfortunate because my hair does not do good in the rain. I began to walk towards my car and put the cd in the disk reader. I started to sing a long and made my way home.
--------------------------------------------
AN: I am so sorry this is kinda boring right now but hopefully it will get better!