Chapter 26:

I am honestly so shocked I lost my virginity like less than 24 hours ago. I felt like lust, and love at the same time. After we did the nasty we decided to actually go to the mall and start looking around for new vans. Ever since I started riding a skateboard my shoes have started to wear down, I look like the real skater. It is now lunch time, and Luke hasn't left my side ever since yesterday. Which in all honesty I don't mind. I walk down to the kitchen and grab some chicken out of the fridge.

"Hey Luke, how do you feel about chicken  tacos?"

"Sounds yummy, hey babe wanna go watch a movie tonight? I'll pay for the tickets."

"Yeah sure, sounds fun. I'll buy snacks." i walk over to him and give him a sweet kiss, then walk back to put the chicken on the pan. I then grab the lettuce, cheese, and ranch out of the fridge and lay out some plates.

"Luke?"

"Hmm?"  He hummed while looking at his phone.

"Will you come tear this lettuce apart?"

"Sure thing." He jumps up and grabs the lettuce out my hands then kisses my cheeks. This almost seems like I'm in a movie, where the couple is always happy, but then something tragic happens which makes them become closer, If thats the case I hope its not anything too tragic.

" you and the boys are pretty well known because of the band, but do you think you guys will make it far? like become famous?"

"Actually, I want to talk to you about that. Louis Tomlinson noticed one of our covers, and their label offered for us to go on tour with them." I spit my food out right then and there.

"What?! That's awesome! I'm so happy for you! You should call the guys and tell them to come over, so you can announce the news!"

"okay, I'll be right back." He walks down the hall.

My phone buzzed on the counter, I walk over and pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this kamrin?"

"Yes, can I ask who's calling?"

"Oh! Sorry, this is Marie, I am the manager of the Victorias Secret line, and we saw some modeling pictures you have , and we would love it if you would come model for us! Can you come in at 12 today?" I look over and see that it's 11.

"Sure, thank you so much! See you soon."

"Alright, bye." And the call ended. I start jumping up and down. I've always wanted to model for VS. I can't even explain how excited I am.

Luke walks back into the room and I just run over and kiss him.

"What was that for?"

"Guess what Luke?"

"What's up babe?"

"Victoria's secret asked if I can model for them! But I have to be there at 12, will you record their reactions? We can celebrate just me and you tonight."

"I'm so excited for you! And sure! Go get ready, love you."

"I love you too." And with that I just run up the stairs and start getting ready.