Chapter 12:

After a half hour of watching shameless, I hear the door bell ring. I get up and pause my show. I look through the little peep hole and see it's Luke. Should I ignore him? I sigh then open the door. I don't say a single thing to him. I just walk over to the piano, and sit down.

"I came up with lyrics today, would you like to see them?" I nod then take his notebook out of his hands. After taking a few seconds and read over the words, I sit closer and show him the cords that I came up with and sing my verse and we carry on with the song.

"Do you like it Luke?" He smiles widely and then nods.

"It's beautiful, your voice is beautiful."

"Thanks, so now I'll play the same cord and you sing your verse then we will work on the rest."

When he sings the verse I smile and nod.

"Sounds good, so I was writing stuff down and here is what I came up with."

Sometimes in your lifetime you look and search for someone just to care, look around and it was there and we didn't need to go nowhere.

"Those are really good kamrin!" He then kisses my cheek. I blush then clear my throat.

"Then I was thinking we sing the chorus then you...you." While I was talking he took my glasses off of my face and grabbed my face and brought my lips to his. It was such a passionate kiss that felt like it was going on for hours but really it was only like 5 seconds.

"Anyways..." I sit on my couch and clear my throats then showed him the rest of the song.

You got me (I got you) I got you (you got me)  yeah you got me (I got you) a perfect harmony.

"Damn where do you get these lyrics from?" He asked.

"Inspiration." I hear another knock on the door. I walk over to the door and see Ashly there with all of her make up. My eyes got wide.

"Did I interrupt anything?" She asked then walked inside.

"No Luke and I were just working on the song." I laugh.

"Oh, well you need to get ready for your date." When she said that I notice Luke start to tense up. I giggle.

"Oh Ashly, I cancelled the date. He isn't the type of guy I want in my life." She dropped her shit and hugged me.

"Oh thank god." I look over at Luke and he had a huge grin on his face.