Chapter 4:

So as class goes on the teacher told me to work with Ashly Williams. So I turn and face her. The assignment was to write a song, but if I'm being real here, I can't really write songs. I can play instruments just fine, but I can't write songs.

"So do you have any ideas?" I ask.

"Not particularly, we can work on it after school if you want." I nod in agreement. I just can't accept the fact that Luke has a girlfriend. She's gorgeous, but just in this class she has flirted with like 4 different guys. Apparently her name is Kaycee Jones. She's flawless but not the one for him.

Holy crap, snap out of it Kamrin. We are in class.

"Do you want to come to my place after school?" I turn and ask Ashly.

"Yes, give me your address." I write it down on her paper then the bell rang.

As the day goes on the 2 boys Calum an Michael have been in most of my classes, same with Ashly. But Luke has only been in 2 of them, same as his girlfriend. But thank god it's lunch time because I'm starving.

I walk into the cafeteria with Ashly, and I see Luke, Calum, and Michael with a whole bunch of girls. So I decided I'll go say hello, but I'm not sitting there.

"Hey Kami, this is my girlfriend Emily Gresh, this is Calums Katelin Nelson, and I'm sure you know Lukes."

"Yeah, I have her in some of my classes, come on Ashly." I grab her arm and we make our way over to a different table.

"Do you like Luke?" She asked with a grin on her face. My eyes got wide.

"No, of course not. We just met today, for goodness sake Ashly." Although it doesn't help that I have been staring at him this whole time.

"So, there's this party tonight at James house. Wanna go?"

"Yes, but I don't have any proper party clothes." She laughed.

"I'll help you with that."

If I'm being honest, I haven't been to a party. I feel like a nerd like myself wouldn't fit into the party crowd.

Lukes pov:

As she walks away i was a little disappointed. I was really looking forward to getting to know her. She's so beautiful. She has that blonde hair, and blue eyes, and she's short, and her smile is so beautiful. And I know I have a girlfriend, but Kamrin is a pure beauty. I see her laughing with Ashly and I see her glance at me every once in a while, but she then blushes and looks away.

"Helloooo... Luke snap out of it." I stop staring and look at Kaycee.

"Sorry, what did you say?" I ask them grab her hand.

"Are we still going to that party tonight?" She puts her hand on my thigh.

"Yeah, the boys and I are performing tonight." As I stared I wondered if Kamrin is going. I hope so.

"Okay, see you tonight pumpkin." She kissed my cheek then left with the rest of the girls.

"Guys, I have to know her. I have to. She's perfect, I need her." I said with a little chuckle at the end.

"We know mate. We agree, maybe you should break up with Kaycee tonight and find her." Calum suggested.

"But Kaycee and I have been together for almost 2 years."

"Do you love her?" Mike asked.

"Well... Yeah, I mean.." I groan. "I don't know, maybe. It's just when I touched Kamrin my body caught on fire, I haven't felt that way in a while with Kaycee." They laugh and pat my back.

"Look at Kaycee." She's sitting on a boys lap, whispering in his ear. I can feel my veins kinda get hot, if she's gonna be that way then I want nothing to do with it.

I'm coming for you Kamrin.

---------------------------------------------

Hi guys!! Thanks so much for reading! Make sure you recommend it to people and please vote! Much love! Also, comment what you think so far! Byeeee