Chapter 3: first day.

1st day of school, and honestly I'm having a panic attack. I hate going to new schools, I hate being the new kid because everyone just stares and judges me. Especially because I'm really intelligent. #1 in my class at my old school.

Here I am, standing in front of the school. I take a deep breath and make my way up the stairs and into the school, and just as I walk in as I predicted, everyone started to stare. I push my glasses up and keep walking with my head low, then just my luck, I bump into a person.

"Hey watch it!" I look up and my heart like stops. This boy is gorgeous, like oh my god. He's tall, has blonde hair that's in a whiff, and a lip ring. I think I'm already in love, like damn. I break out of my trance and start picking up my papers and books. He leans down and helps me out.

"I'm Luke. I can tell you're new here." He puts his lip ring in between his teeth.

"Hello, I'm Kamrin. And I am, I just moved here.

"Hey it was really good meeting you, but I have to go. Come find me at lunch." Then after that, the gorgeous boy is gone.

The bell rings so I head down the crowded halls that smell like sweaty boys then walk into my Biology 3 class. Just as I walk in everyone starts staring. I can most definitely feel my cheeks get hot.

"You're late." The old man yells.

"I know, I didn't know where I was going. My apologies."

"So you must be Ms.Herring."

"Yes sir." I nod.

"Go sit behind Calum." I then notice a kid that looks Asian raise his hand.

"I'm Calum." I nod then head to the seat. As soon as I sit down I notice this kid with red hair stare at me.

"Can I help you?" I ask with a bit of an attitude.

"Calum, she looks like a perfect fit for Luke. She looks innocent. He needs someone like her. Oh, sorry. I'm Michael, mike or Mikey for short."

"Hi, I'm Kamrin. Nice to meet you."

"You as well. This is Calum he's my best mate. I think you should sit with us at lunch." I sign.

"Well, I would. But some guy named Luke with quiffed hair asked me to. I bumped into him earlier." Then all they do is look at each other. "What?"

"That's the Luke I was talking about. So he already met you." All I did was nod.

"Calum, Michael, and Kamrin. Pay attention." The teacher barked. I cough then start to copy the notes up on the chalkboard.

Soon after the bell rang, I put my notebook in my bag then headed to my next class which was music. I walk in and I notice the gorgeous boy Luke standing there in the corner. I walk over to him.

"Hello, remember me? We bumped into each other earlier."

"I remember. How are you liking school so far?" He asked while staring at my eyes.

"Not too bad. I made new friends."

"What are their names?"

"Calum and Michael." Just then he scratches the back of his head.

"Interesting, look my girlfriend is over there, talk at lunch?" I nod as he walks away. He has a girlfriend? What the hell. Day ruined.

PLEASE VOTE!!!! Much love.