Chapter 19:

Luke pov:
When kamrin told them we were together I was a little shocked. I grab her hand and help her up off of the couch. She walks over to talk to Ashly. While I go talk to Ashton.

"Do you think I'm crazy for being with her? I mean we just met 3 days ago."

"So? It was like love at first sight. I can tell you love her luke, the way you look at her, and the way your attitude has changed since you've been with her, just don't mess it up."

"I don't plan on it." I smile and look at kamrin, who is laughing. I love her laugh. I grab her guitar that's sitting there and start strumming 'if it means a lot to you' she ran over and grabbed her other guitar and played along. I started to sing.

"Hey darling, I hope your good tonight..." ash and ash sit on the couch and listen.

Ashly's pov:

As Ashton and I watch those two play I notice how into the song they are, they keep looking at each other, and the way their voices work together is truly magical. I didn't know kamrin could sing that well. Towards the end of the song, they turn towards each other and start to sing the la la la part. Ashton and I join in. At the end of the song, Ashton, Ellie and I start clapping.

"That was amazing!!" We all said they started laughing.

"I didn't know you could play that song." Luke said to kamrin.

"I didn't know you could play that song either." For the next hour or so they continue playing and singing as we sit and listen. This two are honestly a match made in heaven. Kamrin may not admit it yet, but she's falling for him, and she's falling hard. The way they look at each other is priceless. I hope one day Ashton and I can get to that point. I want Ashton to look, to hold me, and show me how much he loves me just like Luke's shows towards kamrin. Honestly, before kam showed up, Luke was a mess. Not only did he fuck around, he drank all the time, and did tons of drugs. It was bad. It's almost like kamrin was the answers to our prayers. She's already changed him and it's only been 3 days. It's Luke's second chance at life. One day ash and
Ash will be like that, I just really hope Luke doesn't go back to his old ways.

Anyways, as of now we are all playing Mario cart, kam is sitting on Luke's lap while he tried to beat Ashton. There's lots of yelling and laughing.

"Fuck Ashton! Stop bombing  me!!" Luke yelled.

"Sorry mate, but you know I'm the best."

"Yeah whatever. I'll show you up one day." Kamrin said. This has truly been the best night.