Chapter 24:

Ashly and Cait just arrived at my house, and honestly after my little encounter with Luke I'm not really in the mood. I can't believe that he had the audacity to come over to my house and try to win me back, I mean come on does he really think I should forgive him after walking in on him smashing faces with another girl? I think not.

I grab some popcorn out of the box and pop in into the microwave, then I grab some frozen pizza and pop it into the oven, we're fat we know.

"Kam, is it okay if the boys come over?" Caitlin asked.

"Sure, I'm gonna run upstairs and grab some pjs. Are you guys staying the night?"

"Yes, also Ashton is gonna bring some beer." I laugh then walk up the stairs. As soon as I enter my room I walk into a huge surprise. I see this gigantic teddy bear on my bed laying on top of rose petals, then I see a bouquet of flowers laying by it with a card attached. I walk over and grab the card, it read:

Kamrin,

I Know what I did wasn't good, and I know that you probably won't EVER forgive me. I just want to prove it to you that you mean the world to me, I love you Kam. I really do, and I want to work this out, even if that means I have to spend years trying to gain your trust back, it has been a month since I have held you in my arms and since I have told you how much I love you. I will spend every waking moment trying to win you back. I can guarantee that. Please, just think about taking me back.

With Love,

Luke.

I then realize that I have tears running down my cheeks, I think that I should give him a chance, but I think we should start off as friends, until I can see that he will really commit. I wipe my tears then walk into the bathroom, I grab a wash cloth then start scrubbing my face. I then feel arms snake around me, I jump and turn around then punch the person in the stomach, I open my eyes all the way and see luke laying on the ground.

"Oh my god Luke I'm so sorry!" I run over and hold him in my arms.

"Well, at least now I know you can whoop my ass." We both start laughing.

"I read the letter you gave me."

"And?" Luke asked while sitting up.

"I think we should just be friends for now, until I can tell you're really ready to commit."

He then pulls me in his arms and kisses my forehead. "Thank you so much Kam Bam."

"We should probably go down stairs before they get suspicious." He nods. I walk over to my dresser and grab some pajamas then tell Luke to turn around, I then slip them on then make my way down stairs.

Lukes POV:

I watch kamrin walk down the stairs and I can feel my heart start to smile. I know I messed up, but you know the saying you never know what you had until it's gone. Is it crazy to say I want to marry her one day? I really do love her. It was seriously love at first sight. I know I have a lot of making up to do, but I know we can work this out.

I finish walking down the stairs and see Kamrin and the gang sitting at the table with beers in their hands playing Kings Cup, every time I play that game it really fucks me up. I walk over grab a beer for myself then I go sit next to Kam, everyone gives us weird looks.

"We're just friends guys, chill out." Kamrin says, then they all look away.

A few hours pass, and Kamrin is drunk like extremely drunk, she's walking around in her underwear, I grab her hand and take her up the stairs, I lay her on the bed and tell her to get some sleep, but then suddenly she grabs my hand and pulls me down with her.

"What are you doing Kamrin?"

"I wanna cuddle with you, and talk."

"About what?"

"Do you think we are gonna get back together?"

'I sure hope so. I really do love you."

"I know, I love you too, but you really hurt me. I was so upset you did that."

"I know and I am so sorry, I want to make it up to you, and hopefully one day you can forgive me."

"Did you like her at the time?"

"No, it was a drunken mistake." I reply, I can already tell she is going to get mad.

"Thats what they all say."

"I guess."

"I'm gonna go get in the bath, wanna join?"

"I'm not a guy to take advantage of a drunk girl."

"I'm pretty sober now, come join."

Lets just say, that bath was the greatest I have ever taken.