Chapter 15:

I wake up with arms wrapped around me. I smile because I couldn't be happier. I slip out of his arms and then my alarm off. I walk into the bathroom and take a quick shower. After
My shower I slip on a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a navy blue tank top, and my white vans. I then put on a silver necklace and put my hair up into a cute messy bun. I even put on a little more make up then normal and didn't wear my glasses. I walk out of the bathroom and see that Luke is still asleep. I walk over to him and shake him.

"Luke wake up!!" He shot up in a straight second.

"You look hot." I laugh.

"Thank you, now get up Luke and get ready."

"Nooo, we should ditch so I can lay with you all day."

"As great as that sounds I can't, I have a culinary test today." I grab his hand and pull him out of bed. "I'm gonna go make toast, want some?"

"Yeah, I'll be down in a minute." I grab my backpack, phone, and my charger then made my way downstairs. I put some bread in the toaster. Luke walks downstairs, then puts jam on his toast.

"I'm gonna stay home today, okay babe?"

"You can't call me babe, we aren't dating. But okay, I'll come home at lunch." I kissed his cheek then walk out the door to see Ashly.

"I was just about to knock. Ride to school with me."

"Okay, but I have to come home at lunch." We drove to school and I told her about last night.

"So, no sex?"

"That's correct." Then we separated and went to class.

~3 hours later~

When I walk in the door, I see Luke sleeping. I put my stuff on the table then walk over to him an sit down on his lap.

"Hey baby."

"Luke."

"Sorry, hey kam." He says while rubbing his eyes.

"Oh, so I have a nickname now?" I laugh with a smirk on my face.

"Yes, what are you making for lunch?"

"I was thinking I heat up the left over pizza from last night."

"Sounds good to me." I walk over to the oven and shove the pizza in it.

"So Luke, what do I wear on this date? And where are we going ?"

"It's a surprise, and something casual but nice." I nod then squint.

"You have a boner."

"What? Sorry." He then grabs a pillow then runs to the bathroom, obviously to take care of it.

I grab the pizza from the oven then start eating. About 5 minutes later Luke comes out of the bathroom and starts to eat.

"Okay. I have to go back to school." I grab my stuff then I feel hands wrap around me.

" no please stay."

"Fine, but just this once."

-------------------------------
Hellooooo, thanks so much for reading! I think I'm close to 230 reads! So thank you :) but PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK. Also, if you guys have any suggestions feel free to tell me.

Much love,

Kami.