Chapter 25:

Kamrin's POV: (SMUT WARNING)

I wake up with a pounding headache, and I feel really sick to my stomach. I roll over and see a naked Luke laying right beside me. My eyes grow really wide.

Oh gosh, what did you do Kamrin? I thought to myself.

I am such an idiot, I tell Luke I want to be friends and then we end up sleeping together, wait hold up.. Did I really lose my virginity last night? Oh no. I hurry and shake Luke so that he will wake up.

"Why are you up so early Kamrin?" He rolls over and looks at me.

"Did we have sex last night?" I ask, then he starts chuckling. "What is so funny?"

"No, we didn't. We took a bath then came and cuddled then passed out I guess, do you really not remember anything from last night?"

"Sadly, no. Did I say anything stupid?"

"No, we just talked about us and how I want to get back together, but you said it takes time." I nod.

I get up and put on underwear, then my black Nike shorts, and then I grabbed one of Lukes shirts out of the drawer, then went and checked to make sure I look okay. Fortunately I look pretty decent.

"Is that my shirt?" Luke asked.

"Uh.. yup. I confiscated it a long time ago, does it look good on me?" I say with a smirk on my face.

"Too good, I think It looks better on you than on me." He stands up and pins me too the wall.

"Luke, I told you I want our first time to be special, and plus we aren't together."

"Who said we were having sex?" He then starts kissing my neck, and definitely turning me on. Then we start to make out, and things start to get steamy.

"Well, Luke stop turning me on if we aren't gonna have sex."

"I'm a tease, what can I say?"

"I'll get you back one day. Now, lets go down stairs and see the gang."

We begin to walk down the stairs and I see everyone cleaning up the house. I walk into the kitchen and grab some waffle mix, bacon, and eggs to make for breakfast. I mix the batter and start making the waffles, then in another skillet I start making bacon and eggs. I then grab my phone while Luke takes over the skillet and I hook up my phone to the blue tooth, we start jamming to nirvana.

About a half hour after everyone has ate, we all decided to go for a swim, I run out the back door and take my shirt and shorts off then jump into the cold water, then ashly comes and jumps in with me.

"Did you and Ashton have a good night?" I ask her.

"Yes, we cuddles, had sex, all good things. How about you and Luke? I didn't see you guys most of the night." I smile.

"We didn't have sex, just talked and had a good time, it was just weird. We decided to be friends until I can see I really mean something to him."

"That's good Kam, I think taking time apart is good." I nodded then got splashed in the face I turn and see Luke standing there. He walks over and splashes me again, I laugh then splash him back. We grab ketchup and start having fun. In all honesty I miss when the gang was close like this, when we all hung out, got drunk and just being us. I think it mostly got conflicted because of Luke and I. I look over and see Caitlin sitting in a lawn chair, obviously she didn't get drunk because she is pregnant.

"Cait, why aren't you in the water?" Luke asks.

"I am fat, and I'm insecure because of my stretch marks, and swollen feet."

"Babe, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." Calum gets out of the water and gives her lots of kisses, which makes me smile. I then feel hands wrap around my waist and I feel hands slide down to my swimsuit bottoms. I gasp then bite my lip.

"We should go up to your room." Luke whispers in my ear. I nod then get out of the pool.

"Hey, we're gonna go get ready, we have some shopping to do today."

As we walk upstairs Luke slaps my ass then carries me up the stairs. As we enter my room Luke tosses me on my bed then climbs up on top of me, and starts kissing my neck I bite my lip trying to contain my moans, he then starts kissing down my neck and down my stomach but stops right above the hem of my bottoms. He then gets back up and starts to make out with me and bites my lip.

'You're such a fucking tease Kamrin, I saw what you we're doing, how you were all being sexy. You can't do that to me, because you want it to be special, and I have to wait for it to be special."

He then starts kissing me again and unties my top then tosses it on the ground, he grabbed my boobs then kept kissing me, he kisses in between my boobs then makes his way down to my bottoms, he looks up at me asking permission with his eyes, I nod then he slowly pulls them down.

"You're so beautiful Kamrin." He brings his lips back up to mine and starts using his fingers to please me, I moan softly so no one can hear. "Good girl, we gotta be quiet."

"I wanna do this Luke, I want to."

"Are you sure babe?"

"Yes Luke, but only on one condition."

"Which is?" He asks with a smirk on his face.

"I want to get back together." He starts smiling.

"Kamrin, will you be my girlfriend again?" I nod. Then we start to make out again. He slides down his boxers and his swim shorts, he is huge. Oh my gosh. He grabs a silver packet out of his wallet then rips it open, and slides it on his member.

"Really baby?" I nod then bite my lip. He begins sliding into me I gasp and grab his arms, he goes at a steady slow pace while both of us start to moan. He keeps going.

"Faster.." I say.

"Are you sure?" I nod, and he starts to speed up causing me to moan. "Shh baby."

We go for what seems like forever until I feel a burning pit in my stomach.

"I'm c-close Luke."

"Me too baby." Then we both let go. What a hell of a day.