Chapter 13:

After about 30 minutes of talking with Ashly she decided to leave and go hang out with cole. Luke was watching mean girls on Netflix and was all snuggled up on the couch. I laugh as I make my way to the kitchen.

"Want pizza?" I asked. His eyes lit up when I asked.

"Yessssss. I love pizza." I then shove on in the oven and walk over to the couch and sit with him. After about 5 minutes of awkwardness. I roll my eyes and cuddle up with Luke.

"I do like you Luke. But we can't do anything yet, I wanna get to know you a little more. You know?"

"I have 2 brothers, my moms name is Liz my dads name is Andrew. I have blonde hair, I know how to play the piano and guitar. I've only had 2 girl friends before you. I am a sucker for romance and when I first laid eyes on you I knew that you were the one."

"Wow, how did you know that you like to play the piano and guitar?"

"I was just goofing off one day and fell in love with it instantly. Now I'm in a band and I have an amazing girl like you in my life, so I can't complain." I smile and look down at the ground.

"Kamrin, I love when you do that. I love that you blush when I compliment you, I love that you roll your eyes so much and I love your blonde hair and your blue eyes, I love that you are so into music and I love your voice, and I love that you try to push me away all the time because I can tell you like me. But here's the thing kam." He then takes his hand in mine."you are the one I want to be with. So please just go on a date with me."

"Okay... when?"

"Tomorrow at 8." He then kisses my lips and pulls me down to cuddle with him. But the whole time the movie plays I just think, I'm really going on a date with Luke. He's cute and nice and I like him but I just don't want to rush anything.

I hear my phone buzz.

Twitter: @luke5sos now I can look into your eyes all day.

I look up and he kisses my forehead. This is who I want to be with.