Chapter 5:

As the day goes on the final bell finally rings. I walk outside and go to my locker. As I punch in the combination, I feel a hand touch my shoulder. There stands the handsome boy named Luke. I roll my eyes.

"Hello Luke." I sigh.

"You didn't sit with us at lunch. Why?" He then leaned on my locker.

"Well I mean, there were like 12 girls sitting there, you had your hands full." He runs his hands through his hair, and bites his lip. Which is truly the hottest thing EVER.

"Are you jealous Kamrin?" I roll my eyes.

"No not at all, why would I be? I mean we just met today." I grab my keys and my phone charger then grab the books I needed.

"Kamrin, can I tell you something?" He tucks a piece of hair behind my ear and takes my glasses off of my face. "You're very beautiful, I can tell we are going to be really good friends." He then plants his lips on mine. I was shocked at first but kissed back.

My lips were tingling, I wrapped my arms around his neck, everything about this kiss felt right. I felt all sorts of feelings. I pulled back.

"We shouldn't have done that, you have a girlfriend."

"I would much rather be with you sexy thing then Kaycee. I like you."

"You don't know me."

"I plan on getting to know you." He bites his lip then kisses my hand, and walks away. I'm in shock, everything felt so right about that moment. But I mean come on, he's flawless, and I'm just some nerdy loser.

I began walking towards my car, I get in and just smile. I put my glasses back on my face, as I drove home I couldn't stop smiling. I get home and see Ashly talking to my mom.

Shit.

I totally forgot about Ashly. I stepped out of my car and walked towards Ashly.

"Sorry Ashly, I was talking to Luke after school."

"It's okay, your mom said you can go to the party." I chuckle.

"Oh good."

"We're gonna make you look so hot for Luke."

"Ugh Ashly, I told you I don't like Luke."

I tell myself that I don't like him but I think I do. I just need to stay friends with him for now, I mean after all he does have a girlfriend.

Moments later I received a text.

Unknown number: hey pretty lady, it's Luke. You going to the party tonight?

Me: yes, are you?

Luke: yes, I am. Also, what are you doing this weekend?

Me: no clue. See you tonight.

I smile, maybe playing hard to get is the way to go. This will be fun.

-------------------------------------------
Hello lovelys! Thank you so much for reading! Hopefully you guys are liking it.

Make sure you recommend it to people, and vote!!!!!! Also, comment and tell me what you think! :) thanks.