*The First SnowFall*

Saama~POV

The cold winter wind blasted through the slightly open window, bringing a hint of snow into the warm room.

A quick shiver went through my warm body and I started my day with a sneeze. I swirl around and in the process took my brown wool sweater off. I plunge it to the ground to kick it like the winter is over.

I stop in front of my Japanese-style window. I push the red chiffon curtains aside as I could see the cloud devouring me. I held the window from each side and slide it away in opposite directions to each other.

The cold wind smacks me in the face. I pull the back of my hand in protection as my open palm tingle with cold air.

I was tingling with excitement as I brought down my arm. I step into the balcony, the freezing cold air blew my hair to the back.

Stepping onto the cold white marble made me hop as if I were stepping on red hot coal. I flit as I switch between my left and right feet.

The clouds are low the altitude and they can swallow me. I try to grasp onto it but it vanishes in thin air. The mountains of the Muree are white turning them into giant cotton candies. The greenness has faded into pure whiteness. I breathe in tasteless clouds of air and exhale vapors.

The weather is looking so dreamy-like. I absorb each of the elements before the first snowfall that is forecasted today. I jot down the view in my scrapbook for my upcoming novel that I am about to start.

******************************

I run in a red chiffon Anarkali and my red dupatta flies in the air. It reminds me of the time I used to make kites with red plastic bags.

I look back and smile. My dupatta looks like a coloring agent to the fluffy clouds that are so low to the ground and as I go into them...it magically clears up.  It looks like heaven on earth. If the earth is this mesmerizing...imagine the heavens that no eye has ever seen.

Oh, wait... I am running in fear. I am running with this building of fear inside me ...a guy is after me and the further I try to get, the closer he gets to me. I am becoming feeble since it had been ages, since the last time I ran so hard. I look back in fear, as he appears through the cloudy air with a killing smirk. I shudder in fear as I find myself falling to the ground.

I look back and he disappears as my imagination ends. Okay... this is how my character should feel when she is running in red chiffon dress on a cold wintery day.

I quickly jot down the emotions that I felt when I ran and my imaginary running guy helped me achieve that.

Okay... so I crossed out the running in fear on a cold day and I am left with

"Drink chai from daba wala"

"Waiting for the first snowfall"

"Bonfire on a snowy day"

"Running in the snow without shoes"

And finally

"Getting into a silly argument with somebody on the street".

It is so cold. I rubbed my hands together to produce heat. I quickly walk back to the lamppost on the roadside where I had hung my ankle-length black coat.