* Some days*

Zaabit---POV

Today, it was snowing heavily. The cold wind was blowing, carrying the snow. The flakes landed on everything it fell. I was shoveling the path of our house, as the snow has thicken making it hard to walk.

I rub my hands together as the iciness grips it to make it a part of itself. I should have worn the gloves that mother had knitted it for me. I regret it. But I wanted to hurt her so I refused and now I am suffering the consequences. There had been tears in her eyes which is what I wanted. It made me so satisfied to see her aching for my affectionate response. She lost that right when she left me alone. She made me realized that if I hadn't recovered then I wouldn't matter to her. She should bear the pain that her son doesn't existed for her despite being  alive.

I back away when warm hands in white mitten envelopes my icy hands. A blessing of warmness washes over me at the little needed contact.

As soon as I look at the source of heat, I free my hands.

"Here" Saama starts to take off her mittens "You can use mine."

"I don't need it" I said to stop her from getting cold "It's not that cold."

She tosses the mitten my way as my reflex embarrassed me and it drops.

"Which is why...you have been rubbing hands for the past few minutes" she articulates, bending down to pick up the mitten.

She had worn a grey ankle length down parkas, her hair tie in a loose bun which is why few hair has escaped free. She has a white long chunky knitted scarf around her neck that is heaved up to protect her ears. And her brown winter boots dipped in the snow.

"You have been watching me?" I asked.

"Nah, I happened to glance your way" she mouths nonchalantly.

"I said I don't need it" as she literally forces onto my hand but fails.

"I am not giving both of them to you... so chill" she triumphs.

Before she tread away her steps, she keeps one of the mitten in my pocket.

I don't question where she is off to in this harsh weather. And she also doesn't feel the need for me to know.

By the time I am finished shoveling she still hasn't returned. I wait for her at the front door while portraying I am not. With time, my heart runs into series of panic attacks. The fear of something happening to her awakes the knight who wants to protect her from all pain, evil and wrath of this life which is constantly bringing her to her knees.

The snow is picking up and trickling down furiously from the sky. Everything is getting blur in the cocoon of it. I wore the mitten in my one hand although it doesn't fit me but I still want it to. Although my hand still feels cold but there is warmness that sways into me. My lashes gets covers in the snow as I am enthralled by her running toward me.

My body reacts toward her when I gather my wits that she will land on her face with the speed she is in. My hand lurches toward her just when I thought she will land.

But she controls the fall, stops in her track only inches away from me. I pull away my hand which is hanging animatedly in the air.

"I thought I was going fall again" she mutters to no one as she exhales the vapor breath into the air.

Her smile widens the universe for me, the pinkness in her cheeks dazzle the innocence in her.

The cascading snow is like a morning dew, in the vastness of pastiness she glows like a morning torch. My heart intensifies with each beat. And I wish I could let her know what that means. I want to dissipate the distance which is parting us but something forces me to just admire her from where she is.

She uncurls the scarf around her neck, shakes it off the snow, and sprint toward me with wide arms.

I smile but quickly hides it.

Finally she is taking some initiation toward our relationship. She seems like a bundle of joy and I want to bask in all of the joy that the moment is offering to me. I am greedy to fill my heart as everything seems unreal...the moment...the happiness...and most of all her.

I bite the nook of my thumb nail as I ponder over the fact that she is going to tie the scarf around my neck, her delicate fingers trailing the skin of neck which is being assaulted by winter wind. Her perfect scent will encase me, I wonder the smell of her scent.

The anxious wait is ceased as it doesn't happen.

She brushes past me, making an eye contact that my imagination has once again surpassed my expectation. She just made me feel like a fool...no... she fooled me knowingly. How a thick skinned like her can could make me believe that I could win her heart.

My eyes follows the small of her frame, and there stands Hamza against the wall like a prick in my moment. He is laughing at me. It fumes me to no amount and he halts once he catches my eyes...instantly I ominously narrow my stance at him.

I feel the stab of jealously driving inside my heart as I stare at her gesture, coiling the scarf around him. It should be me. I should be the one getting all her attention, care, and love.

The ray of hope is demise into helplessness...the flickering lights in my heart awaits for her to power it to its fullest.

"Zaabit bro, were you waiting for your wife" he sighs.

"Where is my wife" I said "She seems more like somebody else then mine."

They both stare at me like as if I had said something wrong. They can't see the raging jealously which I am hiding so well.

Oh maybe they want to see that...

"Were you expecting this hand knitted scarf with full of passion around yourself?" he utters cheekily before covering his mouth with the scarf.

"I wouldn't dare...you can have the passion knitted scarf around your neck" I said.

I saunter toward them, hands tuck in either of pockets of pants and excreting the remaining dignity I have.

They both stop talking once they sense another company. They wait expectantly for me to say something. They didn't have to wait as I didn't have anything to say.

I just watch Hamza structure, what makes him so lovable and the more I did that the harder it gets to reach to a conclusive answer. I don't know what went past my mind but what I did next was probably the most childish thing a grown could do to grudge over something like this with little kid. But that is his fault, he shouldn't have stare back at me in the eye like he isn't afraid.

My hand reaches out to the scarf as annoying as it makes me feel...I pull it, covering his face taking him by surprise.

"Filling you with passion" I groaned and shamefully walked away before he could have a chance to say.

Salam and Hello... Angels....

i know i didn't updated last wednesday... and for that i am sorry....but anyway i know this is a short chapter but hopefully the next one is going to be long ...

when you see the titles of the chapter some days ...be aware it is going to be glimpse from zaabit diary... and i reallly really hope i will make them as lovely as possible... 

coming back to the next chapter well i be closing up the ending of the memory, sabrina saying good byes and zaabit feeling distraught...ps someone is coming back to shake their already shaken world... be sure to stick around

plz do vote comment and share ....ps i am sorry i haven't replied to the previous chapter comments....

until then stay happy and make others happy.....

u might see me again on friday...