* Parting Forever *

"Zaabit~POV"

The wind howl, falling flakes swaying to its tune telling a tale of life which still exist in it emptiness.

My feets that could no longer stay in that little space of house wanted to roam the city of cold like a hero. A hero who is about to lose his heroine to the ways of life. As harsh merciless breeze flurry, it almost knocked the air out of my lungs but I wanted that which is why I am launtically roving in the brewing storm of distress.

A storm is forecasted today, I am well aware of it yet I came out to be a part of it...to mingle away. The storm in me is much stronger that if I wanted, I can let myself fall into the pit of numbness.

The stark less trees can't disobey to the commands of its tempest as it shakes lifelessly yet remaining to stay rooted in the ground with the hope that it has to live for until it could. Having the hope when you are sure is something that I am holding onto. If we can have another day together I am happy. With that my tomorrow is also hopeful.

I briskly walk my way back to house as it dawn on me I have left her alone longer than I intended to do.

To my utter surprise, I can hear laughter filled happiness with underlacing hint of saddness. I smile at the escape but I can't hear the laughter my ears know. I can picture her that she is happy. She is not alone, her favourite people never intend to make her feel less love.

I push slightly ajar door to the inside, upon walking in. An air filled with utter joy brushes over my worn out limbs.

I smile wider when I see Saama covered in the undone rolls of colorful yarns and Hamza jumping on the bed like a two year old, while aunty sitting in the far corner, knitting a pattern in a color of grey.

"What happened? " I voice.

With that their action ceased and I got the attention I needed.

"Having fun with your wife and my sister" Hamza replies enthusiastically.

Jumping off, striking toward me he starts again.

" Come on"

Launching toward my hand and before he could grasp it I walk back, earning a scowl in return.

"Don't touch me remember " I said as I raised my eyebrows to walk back into flies of memories.

"Saama, please don't walk me to the mosque. I don't like it when all the males stares at you " Hamza intonates.

"Do I care if they do" Saama yells back, trying to hold his hand which he isn't giving to her.

"Zaabit Bhai can walk me to mosque anyway he has to pray the jumma prayer"  he pauses.

I am standing at the foot of stairs while they can't see me but I can. I thought of walking away but when I heard my name I halted.

"Zaabit Bhai doesn't pray so he doesn't know."

"How do you know he doesn't? " Hamza questions.

"Have you seen him pray... so he doesn't pray."

At that point, I wanted to run up to shut her up but I couldn't because that is the truth. I don't pray since when had I stop that is I have no idea.