♧continuing♧

Sabrina~POV

I close my eyes against his safe breathing chest that rhythmically beats on its own, without guidance.

I inhale his soothing, minty, soapy, and skin smell which I will always find on him. My nose is very good at setting scent on  people that are close to me.

Like for Hamza, he smells like baby who is pure and innocent. My mom smells like jasmine...sweet and lovable. My dad smells like disinfectant probably because he is always in hospital and I have felt it in his eyes for me ....the need for me to leave his daughter body.

Always urging me to leave and me, always letting him know that it is Saama who doesn't want me to leave.

If Saama comes to know about the ruins of her life and able to live through it I will forever leave her. She has to make me believe that she doesn't want me anymore.

But now this is what I don't want. I don't want her to ever know about her ruins. I want her to stay low so that I can openly be with the person who I like.

I have already fallen for him is the most perfect sentence. How can I let this man be hers when all the while I also need some love, attention, and care.

Now that he has kissed me that makes him mine forever. He took away something major from me....rather stole it geniusly. And he is the only one now that can possibly return it.

He can't give it back to me because once you take something ...you can never think of returning it back, no matter how much you want to. Just like me, I can never return Saama her light....her existence.

"Leave me....would you" he demands rudely.

And upon his cold words, I do as he say....despite the warmness we share...there is somehow a thick line of ice between us. I have never felt this colder maybe it is because I have never notice that sometimes when you suddenly love somebody this is the reaction to expect.

He gives me one final glance that drains the life out of me. It is filled with aching misery that Saama is behind.I solemnly promise  myself to remove it.

He walks away and with a loud thud my life returns back to me.

I breathe in.

I turn round and round in circles as my happiness sprinkles all over me. I look at my disarrayed state in the mirror that he had caused.

My messed up hair. The pinkness in my cheeks. The swelling of my lips and above all the chaos at my chest.

I twril again in my black velvet frock and followed out to where he has gone.

***************^^*************

"Stop it" I bellowed as I see Zaabit knuckle burrowed in Soham face.

I run to where they are and before Zaabit could launch another fist into his face. I pull both of them, away from each other.

"You are bleeding" I said to Soham as I see a trail of blood around the corner of his mouth.

With my black netted dupatta. I sponge his fresh wound until it hits me how much Zaabit must be hurt or hurting to had to throw punch for me. For the aches he give Saama, Zaabit dares to ruin him for her.

I turn around to only be caught in his depthness that I can forever want to be trapped....only if he always stare at me with this intenseness that holds promises.

His knuckle is torn but the only thing that I could see is Saama aches finally resting in peace. I can finally move on and perhaps achieving solace for her in my way.