*She said yes*

Continues from the last chapter

Zaabit ~ POV

It is then snow rains down, flakes upon flakes. It lands on our face as we look at each other earnestly. The flakes transparently white. It pricks like needles but I don't feel it that way. It hurts in a good way.

"I will always be with you" she asserts.

Then she wobble away on her two tired worn out feet's, holding Hamza hand to disappear into the thick fog.

"It's snowing" I hear them crackle.

I follow their steps, running into thick fog while turning on the camera. My heart leaping with joy as her words struck me in the heart. She will be with me.

The snow dampens my hair and my white knitted sweater is soaked with moisture. It is falling heavier with due time.

She looks mesmerizing as she wobbles, the black dupatta escaping into the air. She turns back, I see tears falling crassly down her one cheek. She looks like she is in pain and her eyes speaks of something that even I am having trouble deciphering it.

She wipes it away, sad smile covering her face. I stood there as she gaze at me, I wanted to move to hug her so tightly that all the pain is washed away.

She beckons me to hurry and I listen to her to hold her until we are together. My heart joying the attention, I laugh musically which took away all the aches of my heart. Bliss, happiness, love, and hope is what I felt.

This moment is a bliss.

I take her cold hand in mine and picked her up in a bridal style to which she lets out an annoying cry to put her down.

As stubborn as she is I couldn't bother to give in. she curls her arms around my neck hesitantly to which I muse I don't bite, acting a fake bite to which she laugh.

Then my long legs sprint into a run while she buried her head in the crook of my neck. The snow fall briskly and so did my steps. All the while I was so lost in her. I couldn't have imagined her letting me hold her like that.

I put her down when we reach the foot of the main gate, shaking the snow off our hair until she halt midway her act as tension filled her eyes, paleness enrapturing her face. She walks past me and instantly making me turn around at the source of tension.

And there stood Soham.

But a defeated and despaired Soham who has faced too much turbulence. He looks aged.

How shameless of him to walk back into our life just because he can.

My eyes turn into shooting daggers if only that could kill him to nothingness. My muscles flexed in anger and I felt myself imagining to shut him before he could even talk but I remain stagnant.

I watch them talk.

Saama stands in front of him expressionless, staring into each other. They don't talk but the glare in their eyes do.

What are they talking about? Are their old feelings resurfacing? Do they regret being separated?

"Saama," Soham voice thinly, smiling.

"Don't you dare Saama me and stop smiling" she retorts sternly.

Soham slightly taken aback by her attitude.

"You have received the documents so you are not going to back out now that you know Jasmine is my wife" he states.

Saama falls back just when I thought she might fall but that doesn't happen.